complaint against purchased item through ebay

machsatyam
Community Member
I had ordered HTC one S - grey smart phone VIA EBAY  in Dec 2013.

It worked fine for 2 months approx and around 3rd week of feb its camera was stuck on front mode and option to switch to main camera was not showing on camera screen and also mirror app wasn't working .I contacted and discussed the issue to which he suggested I should try factory reset and if it doesn't work, I shall courier the phone on address. Also he agreed to repay (INR 300)the postal charges of sending courier to him.

I couriered it through BLUE DART which SELLER received on 8 March 2014 at 12:40 pm . He updated he has received phone on 8/3/14 and is taking it to service center. Later after much follow up on 11/3/14 he shared its a software problem and asked for another day to get back to me. Later on 16/3/14 he texted phone has been repaired but he is unable to send it due to holiday. Since then I am trying his phone. Nobody attends calls and updates doesn't seems to be promising. March 21st he updated due to new courier rules at his place he is unable to send and asked for another day. I am still trying his phone, but he will not respond. 

I have contacted EBAY for the same and they have given a temporary assurance after speaking to seller that i shall wait till Friday i.e.4/4/14, since seller assured he will ship item on friday.

Today after much much follow up seller says now its a hardware issue & that hardware is not available and they are trying to find it. Every time there is a new excuse without any certainty and time limit. Calling everyday & waiting for a response this is very upsetting and whatever rare updates he gave doesn't seem to be promising.

My booking dates back to 31 dec 2013, Its almost going be a month since seller has received the phone and my complaints are not met with satisfaction and i don't see any meaningful constructive communication. Parent company is not responding and i don't think there is any certainty how long I shall wait. Whole process since purchasing and asking again and again was a real mental fuss for me and the products malfunctioned in 2 months, afterwards service is pathetic.

Its high time and I expect an immediate action on all above issues else I will turn to consumer court regarding my consistent unresolved complaint with all documents, this mail  & call details against Seller and the platform from where i purchased item. Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

complaint against purchased item through ebay

SIR, 
I PURCHASE TIMEXCLASSIC MEN CT06 WATCH.

sir i get your parcel via DTD COURIER. but i purchase watch , you sent me car wash item , i resent that item Courier Number: M009049998 . 
i lot of mail sent seller but  dont give replay,  

pls sent my watch immediately.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply