Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Shipping Fragile items

How can i ship easily fragile items made up of thin metal or Glass. Recently my buyer recived an item broken. This was a Courier company fault but i am paying for it.

Best courier company for mobile phones

guys iam selling mobile acceessories on ebay since many months..but now i have sold a phone. which is the best courier company for it. most companies are qouting huge price. Dtdc asked around 2000...our profit margins are less. and other cheap and sa...

Import duties

I am new here so please help me with How much extra charges do I have to pay for the items listed below? please let me know as soon as possibleThese are the items I wanna buyhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/ 291102869478http://www.ebay.com/itm/ 151094207885ht...

Powership orders not getting processed

My orders under Powership not getting processed. I have handed over the shipments on 8th March n today 10th march, all were assigned to Blue dart. But today evening I have been informed by Blue dart fellow that he is not able process the shipments, a...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

can I change my user id

Hello everyone..I am again with one question here, I joined ebay with a view of buying only but started selling some products now before increasing my listing quantity I want to change my user id. So is it possible to change it ???? I have looked int...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Integrating Ebay orders with Back Office Software

Hi I would like to transfer the orders received on my seller's ebay account to my back office software using EXCEL. My Back Office Software is customizable, are there any standard API's or standard options available to integrate. ThanksShekhar

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Proof of Merchandise. what is this?

i get this Message --( We've noticed some activity on your account, and we need your help in verifying some information. We're sorry for this inconvenience, but while we're working things out with you, you'll have limited access to list new items on ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

If a buyer does not give feedback even after a month?

Hello, I am waiting for my first 10 feedbacks. I have more than 10 sales in about 10 weeks but the buyers have not left any feedback it seems. What am I supposed to do to get feedback ? There is not such topic anywhere in the forum. Any idea?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Delivery charges

i want to give free delivery for local customer and chargeable delivery for outside customer. How to do that? Please tell me.

Resolved! Awaiting payment for my sale. What does that mean?

When I cick on the awaiting payment tab, it says ebay Note: "You have received Paisa Pay Payment". Now at the same time when I chck my email it says PaisaPay payment is being processed for your eBay order. PaisaPay payment of Rs. xxxxx is being proce...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.