Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Where to find claim against seller?

HiI'm a seller. A buyer has raised a claim against one of our product. But we couldn't find the claim details. We checked at My Paisapay > Ebay Guarantee. This section is redirecting me to "Raise a claim" page. So where to find claim against me?

good shipment partners in Hyderabad

hello everyonei have joined ebay.in yesterday and also listed some of my products can anyone help me in affordable and good , reliable shipment for delivery of products .also people please share any literature or step wise guide for selling product f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My PaisaPay Account is Put on Hold Without Intimation and NO Response

My PaisaPay Account is Put on Hold Without Intimation and NO Response TILL NOW. It is like ebay is earning money from sellers by holding more money? Did anyone of your money is also on hold? First my account got limited. When I inquired they wanted s...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay on hold

hi!!i changed my paisapay registration and that is also only the MICR Codeam saking to complete KYC and i sent doc. like adhaar card and bank passbookbut my paisapay account is still not activate and i got no reply from paisapay whether it is valid o...

Blue Dart poor service

Blue dart is returning our shipments, What is to be done ? Customer getting furious.Bluedart says, its the roblem with ebay. ebay doesnt even think its a problem. What is wrong ?

selling problem

I almost filling all forms on eBay... And I selling shoes.. But my item is can't display... What's the problem?? Please tell me

selling

I have rs.1 rupee Indian currency sign by montek Singh Ahluwalia I want sell it

Interested in global trade or international selling

hello, we are selling our product in Ebay.in now we wants to do global selling. Can you pls arrange the meeting or seminar in mumbai for Global trade or international selling?? we are doing import from many countries and we have IEC registered no. we...

Need tips regarding selling on ebay

Hello everyone, This is shailja Sharma, I joined ebay as a seller on 15th oct. 2015. and i sold my first product on 201th Oct. 2015. Till now i sold 8 products. I am actually woorried that during festive season my sale is quite low. Someone plz duide...

LOOK AT THEM, HAHA--CAN YOU EXPLAIN IT? LOL.

24/08/201311:48:53VIJAYAWADA SHBag Received24/08/201311:48:59VIJAYAWADA SHBag Opened24/08/201311:48:59VIJAYAWADA SHItem Received24/08/201312:50:10VIJAYAWADA SHItem bagged for ELURU RMS24/08/201315:49:31VIJAYAWADA SHBag Despatched to VJA TMO24/08/2013...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Theft of contents from parcel by Aramex staff

awb 41490450562 COD parcel containing bluetooth headset worth rs 590 was missing when buyer refused to take and aramex returned the parcel vide aramex sticker 40975259824. and it seems parcel was cleverly opened by some aramex staff and again repacke...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.