cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product shipped, after raising claim and the claim was closed forcefully. [Claim : 1363117]

Sir, I bought a product Canon EOS 700D DSLR Camera Kit (EF S18-55 IS II + 55-250 mm IS II)+ 8GB+ Case on 15.10.2015, I didn't find till 19-10-2015 any efforts of initiating the shipment. I customer support about it and they told that I have to contact the seller, and when I contacted them on 20-11-2-15 they told that it was already left their facilty for shipment. And when I asked for the Airway Bill No. of the shipment, they told that DHL server is busy, so couldn't get that one. Next day again I contacted the Seller, they told that the courier boy has not come, so they are unable to give the airway bill no. and when I asked why they didn't update it in ebay, they couldn't give a proper and satisfactory response, just kept saying it will come... and on 22nd when I called up, they told that the concern person is not available, so please call after an hour, and when I called later they told that is a holiday for them, and till 22nd there was no updation about the product delivery initiation. So I felt the seller is lying and not seem to be genuine. So I decided not to have any transaction with the seller and I initiated a refund claim in ebay on 22-10-2015. On 23-10-215 morning I called up the customer support service and asked when can I get my refund and he told as it is in timeline, it will take sometime (say 5 days) to process the claim, but I told him, I am not interested any more in the product, so refund me the money, also I spoke to the supervisor of that particular customer service officer and he told that i have to wai, but he told that there is no policy of cancelling a purchase, Till 23rd noon there was no sign of despatch of the product and suddenly after 1 p.m. there was  update that the product has been despatched through Blue Dart courier: 14652557511  and I was told that I will receive the product by 07-11-2015. I called up the customer service and spoke to the officer about the claim, and asked him how can they intiate the despatch when I have initiated claim for the refund. they told that they cannot help in that I have to accept the product. In the evening I receive a call from the claims department of ebay stating that as the product has been shipped that they cannot accept the claim and forcefully closed it, which put me into deep stress and disturbed my work too.  When I don't rely the customer, why should I accept any product from him? When other online portals deliver the proudcts within 48 hours to 72 hours, why should I wait for 20 days time? Whichever the mail i sent to ebay has been replied only after 48 hours from the reciept of that email. I am really very unhappy with the process. So kindly do the needful to refund my money.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0