Attention sellers

garmentmall_in1
Community Member
Hi All,

Buddys ...THE ESSENCE is sell sell selll selll & TRY_N_SELL>>>keep on seLLLLLLing........

Concentrate on SALLLLLLLEs ........... with existing platform ......try & adjust with WORLD-WIDE uniform Ebay policies.....these policies have been implemented with tons of experience.....

I know MANY ebay policies DO NOT suit INDIAN e-commerce atmosphere...... BUT no body can BEAT the BAND....so BETTER join the BAND..... or fume 0r frett or shrug or cry ORRRR LEAVE ...Choice is ours...your's or mine...!!!

NoBody even KICKS over a dead DOG..... Leave aside the irritating bark of a street dog.....!!!

YOU & WE all to-gether need to proove INDIAN SELLER potential to get the Ebay policies reformed as per will...... But what are we doing....... Seeing the HOLE..... avoiding the MINT...... and wanting a bulk pack of MINT-O-WWWhole...... 😉

Buddys its time to show Ebay's OLD power sellers in U.S. that we have the source.....!... we have the abundance of supplies at Lowest costs......That we are ut-most genuine...... WE NEED TO TALK TO THEM IN THEIR style of LANGUAGE....If You show them... then U'll SELL.......thats a promise....!!

DO U KNOW???? ..... Being TAGGED as power seller and with REASONABLE inventory in hand U can do TONS of more business than u did on Bazee...! ...'Coz we have WORLD WIDE audience....

Rather than discussing the FAULTS we should capitalize on EXISTING policy structure.... No one is perfect...... e.g.:-

1) A chapati is never perfet Round...though our mothers/wife( oops I wont put "S" here..:) cook with perfect diligency..... BUT we EAT it
2) No piece of bread is a perfect rectangle...though the dough is casted in a strong alloy box! BUT every one EATS it
3) Every Piece of a Roasted Chicken is shredded THOUGH the EFFECIENT Chef ( s is allowed here i hope 😉 ) treats it as a delicacy...
4) No GLASS of water can be 100% full for a comfortable drinking.....!

CONTNUING 2 BE personal....

5) My Bajaj Scooter Never Had A Roof
6) I Bought Maruti 800 basic......BUT it NEVER had A/c
7) I Bught Zen......it NEVER had power steering
8) I Bought INDICA ....BUT it NEVER had power windows.... uffff
9) I Bought Honda City..... it had all but NEVER had security of Baloons
10) I Bought Skoda with all things i needed for my personal NEEDS...... BUT i NEED a MERC ...why???..Skoda has almost ALL I needed.....Why MERC??....

"COZ I AM A HUMAN....and as human I AM BOUND TO BE ATTRACTED TO UPGRADES...... right???

NOW ...my moral of the car-story above...... we CAN NOT reach the next-level unless we are capable of making full use of existing level..

NO ONE CAN MOVE TO A BIGGER HOUSE unless.... the EXISTING house falls smaller *+* the EXISTING house user strives 2 a bigger house...! PLUS SIGN is important .....both conditions LHS and RHS are required...!!

Above statements are law of nature...... neither You Nor ME nor Ebay..Nor Bazee...NO DIETY ...No God...NO ONE.....yes NO-ONE can change it.....!

So Buddies lets ENJOY and CAPITALIZE on that...what has been brought to us by MORE exprienced sellers ...They have sold ..They have earned....They have proved in more WORST conditions then we are facing.... Ebay is dynamic... it is still improving...& will improve ...Do give your suggestions....Do give Positive BUT do not Forget The Essence.....THAT "we are here 2 sell" & not to waste our our energies on un-neccesary critism....

LETS STOP NAGGING & PULL the E-Commerce TO A NEW HEIGHT.....

God Bless Us All

Ashish Bhuchar
(GarmentMall_in1)
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Attention sellers

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hi!

I agree with your ideas in general but your punctuation is appaling.

I have never had to make so much effort to read a post. I am sure a lot of ppl will just leave the post half way because you choose some avante grade punctuation.

And, please, please stop spamming the board with one single post in each and every board and thread.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply