Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

FVF not reflecting in our invoice...Becareful

Dear Sellers and Ebay Team, I would like to bring to your notice that the FVF which are granted to us are not reflecting in my invoice. I have filed FVF for item nos 7558357215, 7557803885, 5822629377. The FVF has been granted but its not reflecting ...

A Sugession for eBay to manage Negative FEEDBACK for sellers.

Dear Friends, I have a suggestion for eBay to prevent misuse of Feedback. There should be a column in the 'Leave Feedback' page where all Users who are going to leave Negative Feedback for their sellers must Sign-Up. There they would provide their Mo...

We Can Stop Nigeran Buyers

Hello Everyone, I was just wondering how to stop this Nigerian frauds...as they always bid on big amount purchases and I have to end up paying fees for that product at least for that month(Obviously I do get fee credit in next invoice). Whenever they...

URGENT: HELP NEEDED (BUYER FROM NIGERIA)

Hi, I placed my LG handset for auction. I have clearly indicated in the "Postage, payment details and return policy" section that "Will arrange for local pickup only (no postage).". Inspite of this the person who won the bidding was from Nigeria and ...

EBAY 's UNFAIR POLICIES ARE DEADLY VIRUS KILLING GENUINE SELLERS

Feedback Score: 237 Positive Feedback: 98.4% Members who left a positive: 241 Members who left a negative: 4 All positive feedback received: 311 Member since: 13-Oct-2002 EBAY 's UNFAIR POLICIES ARE DEADLY VIRUS KILLING GENUINE SELLERS What's wrong n...

Seller Registration

Why cant ebay.In asks the sellers to place their credit card while they register as in other countries.I found many sellers cheating others.I won a item last month.Still i didn't got it. Those sellers should be charged nicely.

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Beware of buyers from "NIGERIA"

Folks, there is a real scam out there on eBay India. Any item, especially high value electronics like laptops, are bought by buyers with email addresses listed in UK, US or even Singapore. Then they send you a fake email, possibly from Western Union,...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cast Your Vote!

Hi, this is an opinion poll about ebay India's current activities(policies, customer care, nigerians,etc). You have to answer "Good" or "Bad". For eg:if your answer is good, increase one in good and enter the bad as it is and if your answer is bad, i...

What have you been collecting?

Dear Users Did you know!! Pam Omidyar—collector of “Pez dispensers” had the idea to trade them over the Internet. Her husband "Pierre Omidyar" came up with the e-business auction concept which is now eBay. In most of the countries where eBay is prese...

Invoice Received for sold items where the buyer has not sent me the payment

Hi, This is Srikanth here, I received an invoice for the Selling i have done for my mobile. The buyer has responded to me and he showed interest in the mobile. but the buyer has not payed the money for the item and i have reported the same to the eba...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestions on Feedback Policy (Reducing Missed Feedbacks) !!

Hi, Most of the sellers and even some buyers complain about non-receipt of feedback at the completion of the deals. I suggest that in the following two circumstances, ebay should arrange to put identical Automatic +ve feedback mentioning something li...

How much time do a buyer take on average to pay?

Hi, I am new in selling. I need some information about receiving payment. I was amazed to see that my highest value gem got sold on 7th Nov. (the only bid was on 5th Nov). But the buyer from Patna is not responding. Found that he has bid over Rs.1200...

Site not working Properly, Not able to file UPI as site giving Errors

We are not able to file UPI as site is giving errors of "Page Not Responding". Ebay should take some steps to FIX these kind of problems that the users are facing since some time. See the message we keep on geting :-- The page you are looking for has...

eBay...Do you'll have courtesy to reply??

Dear Sellers and Ebay Team, I would like to bring to your notice that the FVF which are granted to us are not reflecting in my invoice. I have filed FVF for item nos 7558357215, 7557803885, 5822629377. The FVF has been granted but its not reflecting ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.