Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Cheapest courier service

Dear All Ebay friends, I want to start selling Mp4 players in ebay. please tell me which is the cheapest & safest courier service to send parcel in india & abroad.

Want to become aseller

Hi,I want to know whether anyone can become a seller on ebay without having an item to sell. I am very new to this and Iam glad if anyone guides me as to how to become a seller on ebay.Thank you.My email IDsrinuksrinu@yahoo.co.in

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

“Jewellery 1Paisa Auction Dhamaka”

Dear Sellers, As you would know, Diwali is just round the corner & is the biggest shopping season in India. To provide users with the opportunity to buy your items at great prices we are planning to launch the biggest online Jewellery sale “Jewellery...

someone know about Grey jungle fowl

hello, I 'm in china. I still find Grey jungle fowl. someone know about Grey jungle fowl. please send email if you know. this is my e-mail : Feng153608@yahoo.com.cn thank you very much!

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Vakratund.com

I have a domain name for sell, Vakratund.com I have listed item location Sunnyvale, California, United States as registrar is US based. I am the owner of this domain name and staying in India so what should I write in item location? India or US? Pls ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Trade licence in ebay selling

I am a new member in ebay community. I have got a question in my mind. Should I get a TRADE LICENCE for my ebay selling as it requires in normal offline sales? Tanusree Das Majumdar, Kolkata

Selling is there tax?

I am new to eBay. I stay in chennai(TN). When I sell for example gift article and some one in Delhi buy it in ebay, and when i send the material do i need to include any tax?? When browse thro' various articles in the ebay many sellers not specified ...

shop sellers listen

To make your listings visible on search engines, you can use Meta tAGS and ......... This information may be of help to you. http://pages.ebay.com/education/seo%2Dintroduction/?ssPageName=CMDV:ICOUT#Meta

sekker

Hi I am new to eBay..just want to know how do i start selling my product here..and how do i shipp them to international buyers

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Diamonds : How to take photos ?? Diamond sellers plz help me

Dear Diamond Sellers , I am a seller in ebay from past one year . I want to sell Diamonds and Gems . I have Kodak cx7300 Digital camera ( 3.2 pixel ). While i am taking photos of the Diamonds , i con't get the clear pictures . DEAR DIAMOND SELLERS PL...

Artificial demand created where buyer-seller are same party under diff name

Dear Sir, Under the search word "numismatic coin" with completed listing option, you will find that there are high value transaction taking place without any feedback left either by a buyer or a seller. I have doubts that such kind of transaction tak...

New TurboLister is not working properly

Hello Friends, I would like to have your opinion about new Turbo lister2. Till now my experience is not good with it. I faces many problems like: 1. The pictre get erased during editing an item if we edit discription of product. 2. We can not Change ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bombarded with SPAM messages

What kind of security system u People have?? i have been bombarded with 150+ messages in 10 min from China.. and Nigeria.. please look into this nuisance and get it fixed

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.