Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

e books

a wonderful opportunity and a powerful system which gives you a life long income and makes your dreams come true. share www.skyquestcom.com/vina with others and in return, get good passive income

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sudden increase of PaisaPay Payment !

Hello Sellers ! Did some one notice that there is a sudden increase of PaisaPay orders and most of them paid via icicibank.com !! And all of the new buyers are newly registered ! Is icicibank running any promo for ebay ?? Due to my last bad experienc...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal arrived in ebay.in (Need Comments)

Dear All, Today when I was creating a new listing, in Payment options I say Paypal. where earlier their was paisapay. I don't know the procedure of paypal. If somebody can help. Also earlier I had heard lots of fraud cases in paypal.If you search on ...

Offering Insurance to International Buyers

Hi, I would like to add Optional Insurance to my international listings shipped by Airmail and have noticed that many India sellers do this. Without using a courier service, are there any Parcel Insurers in India? Ebay.com sellers use stamps.com/PIP ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to Export thorugh courier for Dummies.

Dear Ebayers, Please let me understand the Documentation for exporting through courier, Assuming that: - I have completed all the required registrations, company registration, IEC, Etc. - All the shipments is below 500 USD - I will only accept paymen...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item not received till yet paid money

item not received till date but money has paid in the account of sri soumen sen of chowringhee collection kolkatta for 2gb mp3 for rupees two thousand four hundred and ninety nine only through HDFC bank account no kindly see in this matter and do the...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can anyone suggest cheap courier options

Hi. I tried to sell some fitness equipments (exercise cycles, cross trainers etc.) weighing as much as 8-12 kgs on ebay. Im based in New Delhi n the courier quotes by competitors for similar items are as low as Rs 300 for national shipping and Rs 200...

ebay fees

i would like to request ebay tht please cut the ebay fees of selective item for which we receive payment through paisa pay there it self because 60% payment we wouldn't receive and then ebay ask for us payment (ebay fees) which would be very hard for...

Wholesalers!!!

i am interested in contacting someone in india for wholesale prices to the united states i would appreciate someone mailing me back as soon as possible i am interested in anything that would not cost me a lot to ship, not breakable and enough profit ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Import Taxes

Greetings All, Can anyone direct me to a web site URL that has information on what the Import Tax is on electronics being shipped from the United States to India? I would assume that there is some kind of chart or table out there, and the the tax rat...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Receiving Payments from International Buyers, goodbye to PaisaPay!

Hello Sellers, When the going gets tough, the tough get going! These PaisaPay people never seem to get out of their slumber; as if they decided to hibernate-too happy with the commissions they earn from daily transactions. THIS IS FOR ALL INTERNATION...

Payment..

Hi ! I wanted to know the correct mode of payment, I should adopt for selling my product through ebay, please advice. Thank you Chavi chavi_tolani@yahoo.com

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.