cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Payments from International Buyers, goodbye to PaisaPay!

Hello Sellers,
When the going gets tough, the tough get going! These PaisaPay people never seem to get out of their slumber; as if they decided to hibernate-too happy with the commissions they earn from daily transactions.
THIS IS FOR ALL INTERNATIONAL SELLERS:

I would like to mention that 'Verified' members of PayPal can withdraw funds by requesting a cheque(at least US$ 150) as and when they want. Delays in receiving payments in your PayPal account are NON-EXISTENT, thank God. PaisaPay can take weeks to clear Credit Card payments. PayPal tells you if a member is verified (which helps a lot in determining if the buyer is genuine!) or not.
Credit Card verification is also possible for people who can generate Virtual Credit Cards (in case they dont have a physical one) through NetBanking and then by entering the 'Expanded Use Number' which is available in the online statement for that Card.
PayPal payments can be withdrawn using cheque (US$ 5.0 per withdrawal) or using the third-party service at www.xoom.com (8 to 15 dollars for upto US$ 1000). Funds transferred using xoom.com can be deposited directly in your account in any of the 50 supported BANKS in India.
Please keep a copy of your address proof and ID proof handy; XOOM.com may ask you to mail the same in case they wish to verify.

:)
bestofkashmir
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

coolbrasco
Community Member
Hello bestofkashmir,

Many of my International customers pay via PayPal, they can also mention ebay item ID while payment. I am receiving number of payments with out a problem. I don't see any PayPal payment process delayed if they are geniune customers. Sorry to correct one information, if verified PayPal member you can withdraw upto US$2000 a month. Also for PayPal withdrawals i get good conversion rate in Rs. and cheque is delivered at home. PayPal works well.

Kind regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hello,
Thanks for the info. That is actually 2500 USD max. withdrawal per month for Indians (verified members).
I have done away with PaisaPay since getting reinstated.

Regards
Shahnawaz 🙂
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

nadeem0291
Community Member
Dear Shahnawaz[ Best of Kashmir
The information what you have given here is highly valuable. I appreciate your best of the suggestion here to receive funds from overseas clients and more easily withdraw your hard earned money.
Keep posting your suggestions. My heartiest thanks indeed for this.
Naddy
Message 4 of 4
latest reply