Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Now it's difficult to send mobiles via Bluedart courier also.

Yes it's a fact. Earlier it was easy to send mobiles via bluedart. But now they ask for road permit, affidavet copy,etc. for shipping mobile phones to various places in India. Recently I had to cancal orders from lucknow,Bihar,culcatta. If I ask buye...

Power Seller Phone Support

Hello For the last 5 days I am trying to get the Power Seller telephone support no. Today I have even done live chat, to my horror the representative told me they don't have any PowerSeller phone support. Then why eBay send emails to PowerSellers ind...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Valentines Day Promotion

Dear Sellers, This is to announce that we will be starting our Valentines promotions which is likely to go live by next week. This will be promoted through onsite merchandise, buyer mailers, portal placements etc. The categories that will be promoted...

shipping method problems

hi list eBay's shipping preferences is driving me nuts and today i had to ship an item at a loss. whenever i list an item i like to give users different rates for courier in delhi and outside delhi. i add local courier for delhi customers and nationa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping and Payment Validation issue

Dear eBay, I wish to let you know that, although some important changes regarding choosing the correct shipping option during Checkout were made on the Checkout page, the same is still not affected and we sellers are facing huge amount of problems. T...

Calculation problem of shipping charges in Checkout

Hello For the past one month I am facing this problem. I use two different shipping charges (local and national), there is price gap in both shipping charges, in some cases local shipping is free. Some time national buyer pays selecting local shippin...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help me identify these items

Hi, I recently purchasedsome items not knowing their intended use or their name. Could someone please help me identify these items. I have uploaded their pictures to a public website and their links are as follows: 1. http://alkaspace.com/is.php?i=22...

help me to ship Mobile from Chennai to Goa

Hi I have sold Mobile in ebay. But when i tried to send the item from Chennai to Goa each courier like DHL, Bluedart, FedEx... refued to take the parcel. I wanna send the item ASAP to the buyer. Could you suggest some truested Courier services which ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PLEASE HELP!! WHICH IS THE CHEAPEST COURIER FRO INTERNATIONAL PARCELS

I AM A NEW SELLER ON EBAY & WOULD LIKE TO TO RECEIVE SOME ASSISTANCE FROM THE COMMUNITY MEMBER WHO CAN TELL ME WHICH IS THE CHEPEST COURIER SERVICE PROVIDER FROM NEW DELHI. PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THE COMPANY. EVEN INDIAN EMS IS EQUALLY CHARGING T...

amitava123gems

Respected Amitava da, I wish you a speedy recovery. sincerely, Shriparna, Kolkata's raymahasay

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unpaid Items - A HUGE PROBLEM !

Ebay need to seriously address the problem of Unpaid Items ! Iam fed up of filling Unpaid Item disputes ! I heard somewhere 99.99% of all ebay transactions are completed without any problem ! But close to 20% of my orders are Unpaid Items ! One of my...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PayPal: How to lift withdrawal limit from 2500 to 10,000 USD SOLVED

Hello, In case you are using PayPal to accept online payments and the monthly balances are large, you may want to up the limit of 2500 USD (for Verified Users) to 10,000 USD by following the instructions below. You'll need to fax the following to Pay...

HOW TO GET PAYPAL PAYMENT IN INDIA BY OPENING US BANK ACCOUNT ! REVEALED !

Dear Community Friends, I searched the whole of net to find out how do i take my funds out of paypal system to India Without using XOOM.COM . Found several websites and all said the same thing. US Bank Account Features: Takes only 7 days to activate ...

Seller's lack of experience causing problems.

I'm a buyer, but I will appreciate your opinions from a seller's point of view. Recently, I committed to buy a product and chose Demand Draft as the mode of payment. The seller is apparently young and inexperienced. I had to explain FOUR TIMES in det...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.