Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Listing not appearing

Lot of my products aren't appearing in search results. I am unable to find some of them even in category pages. Please advice Although this is happening with lot of listings here are a few examples: Item id 280168059769 , 280168044073 , 280168043556 ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Rise In the Price of Various Items After Nov. 1

Hello community members. Few weeks are left before Paisapay starts their change from 3.5 to 4.5% as their service charges.I guess everyone would be waiting in apprehension to see if the price of different items listed would increase. Increasing the p...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

When to ship

Hi, I have paid for an item using paisapay (bank transfer), but the seller is waiting for his payment from paisapay to him, after that he will ship the item. is it correct? i think he should pay on the confirmation of payment from me to paisapay, wha...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should I give negative rating to buyer who backed out after winning the bid

Hi, A buyer backed out after winning the bid on my item. He told me that he 'misunderstood' which is BS. I cancelled the transaction in dispute console at his 'suggestion'. Should I give him negative fedback or just ban him from future bidding and fo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

please help!

Hey guys, I wanna tell ya that I have alot of books for sale for AIPMT preparations listed below, Narayana correspondence dourse 2005-2006:-3250/- Edusys correspondence course 2007(this year's):-4100/- Physics halliday /resnik 2007 6th edition:-410/-...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed - Buyer has backed out from paying for an item

Hi, The buyer who won the bid has backed out of paying for the item. he is saying he misunderstood. He wants me to cancel the transcation. My problem is how do I do that as I can not open a dispute console for atleast 1 week. This will lead to wastag...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WOW - PAYPAL LIMIT 1,00,000 $ PER MONTH

I JUST CHECKED MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND IT NOW SHOWS A NEW WITHDRAWL LIMIT OF 1,00,000 $ PER MONTH ISN'T ITS TOOOOOOOOO GREAT.. AND FOR PERSOANL ACCOUNT ITS 20,000 $ PER MONTH WITH ONLY 5$ FEE... "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to...

Help a Newbie!!

hi, I am a newbie to ebay and have a very basic question about selling on ebay! If while listing something on ebay i choose to put my item in featured listing for which i have to pay extra fees. So, my question is do i have to pay these extra fees on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Turbo Lister Photo Problem (HELPPPPPP)

The pictures of items which i list using turbo lister have dissappeared off ebay! Checked my listing this morning and the pictures were still there, but then afer several hours, they are gone! But not all the items listed using turbo lister have this...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

:) Namaste From Canada! Need Your Help!

Namaste! My name is Trupti, I'm from Toronto I am inviting you, my fellow Indians, to participate on a special event that we hold every Christmas at eBay Canada. It is a charity auction, with 100% of the funds going towards Doctors Without Borders. A...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

You have made this community a heaven for new sellers!

Hello to all, I am a new seller here on ebay india.I was just going thru the community and found it much more helpfull then help pages or Live CHat (no offence towards EBAY lolz). With lots of qulaity members here like niceshop4u,Kaya Jewels and indi...

can any clown of the world sell indian products?

i have seen that many non-indian sellers from USA,Australia,Germany,nepal,thailand etc have made a lot of money by selling indian products while the local sellers of india are working for peanuts. If any body wants to sell native american indian prod...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.