Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

ODR India will not be accepted from 19th May 2008

http://pages.ebay.in/services/forum/new.html May I still use online dispute services like ODR India, SquareTrade or NetNeutrals to have negative Feedback removed? eBay will no longer accept Feedback removal requests from ODR India, SquareTrade or Net...

• 68 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SELLERS GET UNITED NEED FOR MASS STRIKE <b></b> MUST STOP LISTING

LET US ALL GET UNITED AND CLOSE ALL OUR LISTINGS TILL this Black feedback policy is removed. We need to get united and show ebay.in that what is wrong and unjustified cant be accepted by any one of us. We must raise our voice against this unjustified...

Safe to ship to India?

I was contacted by a seller to estimate teh shipping cost to India. First of all, I have no idea how much it would cost to ship to India. 2nd, is it safe? ANy help is appreciated. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Uplaoding problem with turbo lister ...... ! Plz Help ........ !

I am facing problem in uploading my listings with turbo lister. Eralier I connect internet via GPRS as I was posted in remotest area of J&K. Now I have taken eathernet connection, and am trying to uplaod my listings, message appears " turbo lister wa...

Turbo Lister 2 - backup failed & now all my inventory is gone!

Hi, anyone else get an error message when trying to perform a Backup in Turbo Lister 2 with the Compact Database option checked? I did, and it wiped out all my inventory listings (and I had over 100 of them!). Any tips on recovering the Inventory wou...

Looking for other Sellers to Work with.

I am looking for sellers from India to collaborate with. I'd like to increase my ebay business and don't have much capital. I would like to work with sellers with items that might sell well on Ebay US, and is willing to post their items on my site fo...

Shipping Charges

Hi All, Can anyone please tell me about courier charges. I recently enquired with Bluedart and their courier charges are very expensive (more than 150 rs for 250gms). Then how come people are able to give shipping charges as low as 45 rs. please advi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

audio books

hi indraneel, indraneel i need your help again... i want to know that is it legal to sell audio books on ebay coz i have seen quite a few people doing that... as i got one... Item number: 350059467493 can i sell items like this or do i get banned for...

Exciting news for sellers listing in Jewellery Category!

Dear Sellers, We are happy to announce an exciting Insertion fees promotion for our sellers listing in ‘Jewellery’ category. Enjoy the freedom to list as many items as you want at a FLAT fee of Re. 1 per listing. There is no limit to the number of li...

My concerns about selling on eBay

I am a very happy eBay buyer and have picked up some great stuff over the years, especially from my US account. Now, for the first time I wanted to sell something, a new Laptop I picked up from the US but am not comfortable selling it only through Pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller account problem in india

When I try to make sales i get this message: Attention Seller Attention! Thank you for participating in global trade on eBay. In order to begin selling your items on eBay sites not associated with your home country, you will need to take a few steps:...

MICR number issue

Hello everyone, i got a problem here with the registration part. I have got an account with a bank but the branch in which i have the account is not listed on ebay list. So i opened up an account with another bank which is on the ebay list, but the p...

PaisaPay Fraud- Help Required

Hi, Item no. 320230601281 was one of my first ever real PaisaPay transactions. The buyer was the highest bidder and paid via CreditCard immediately. The buyer requested me to send it to a different address and I obliged, having no Idea that this was ...

New Seller Verification Not Working

Dear eBay, I am trying to register myself as a seller. But i am unable to get through the verification methods you provide for the verification. I tried the verification process by SMS, Phone Call and Postal Mail. But none of them are working. Please...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Additional Payment Options disabled????

Guys, while I list an item I don't get to select the additional payment methods of COD, Cheque, DD, Buyer Pick-up and Others.. Seems like Ebay has stopped offering all other modes of payment to its buyers.. In the listing wizard I get the payment opt...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.