Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

What courier company to choose......fed up of speedpost

Hello frndz i am a seller on ebay and till now i have used SPEEDPOST for sending goods but the only prob is that they never update the status on thier website and when you visit offices, no satisfatory reply i had many cases like most of item send ha...

Paisapay Sits on my Remittance. Either Refund buyer today or Remit my bank

Hi to all eBay members, eBay Paisapay sits on my money. The transaction is already completed 4 days back. Seller and Buyer both are satisfied with the transaction. Buyer already received and confirmed the receipt of the item 4 days back. Buyer gave p...

Promote your eBay items on your website/blog or profile Free

Install this (www.widgetbox.com/widget/iam-selling) brilliant widget on your site, blog or profile to promote your items outside eBay. The widget is light, easy to install [copy & paste] and above all Free. It will list items your selling on eBay aut...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling for the first time, fingers crossed.

So I went through the tedious process for paisapay and verified it by my VISA, read the guidelines. Took some good pictures and finally posted the item. Item # 220286013078 hope everything is alright there. If this works out I have so much electronic...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Want to reply? Respond..Button mIssing frm email frm Intrernational Buyer

Recently I have noticed that the "Want to reply? Respond"(the yellow Button ) is missing from email or queries send to me especially from international buyers, Initially it started from buyers in Australia but now its with all countries. It has becom...

Ebay Seller Fee Invoicing - Mostly Found SCAM

Dear Ebay Sellers, We are Seller since 2004. From our past and present experience, we have CERTAINLY found most of the times, whenever Ebay announces any Fee Promotion, it writes, FEE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN MANUALLY IN FOLLOWING MONTH. Most of the time...

Happy Diwali From Canada!

Happy Diwali Everybody, from Toronto, Canada! Please come visit the Canadian Diwali Thread: http://forums.ebay.ca/thread.jspa?threadID=500036689&tstart=0&mod=1225162424612

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback Revision Launched

Dear All Ebay has very quietly launched the much awaited Feedback Revision option. Login to your ebay.in account. Click on feedback.. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, where it says "Recent Feedback". You will see " Request Feedback Revision " o...

Can I Sell downloadable Software through EBay?

We have developed a mobile game which we will sell through our ste. We are planning to put a sell ad for the product in EBay and collect payment through EBay. After making payment in Ebay, customer will get a activation code from us and can download ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PLZ STOP SPAMMING ON EBAY , IT MAKE CONFUSION TO BUYERS

HI , TO ALL RESPECTIVE SELLERS AND EBAY MEMBERS , IN EBAY WE OFETEN SEE THAT SOME SELLERS LISTED SAME PRODUCT FOR MORE THAN 2 - 3 , IN SOME CASE I CHECK THAT SOME SELLERS LISTED SAME PRODUCT FOR 20-30 TIMES !!!!!!!! IT CREATES CONFUSION FOR BUYERS , ...

HELP NEEDED!!!!!!

Hello sellers i get this error when i try to list items.May i know whats the reason.Have anyone faced this problem???This is the error. We regret to inform you that your eBay account is prohibited from listing additional items at this time. In order ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.