Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Paisa Pay Remittance

Hi Every One, My paisapay account has been put on hold because they were not able to send money to my bank account. And the money that was not able to be remitted was Rs. 0.23/- and Rs 0.45/-. I have already sent two emails in the last two weeks but ...

How to avoid Account Termination?

I want to know what should a Seller do to avoid account termination or prevent getting their account suspended. Please let me know the Do's and Dont's as a Seller.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay KYC Team CHOR Company

Hi I have selling id with Ebay in name of Om_infotech2004 my remintance is put on hold from last one month i am selling and shipping all the product but i am not receiving money inspite of repeadlty calling EBAY Customer care and sending my KYC Clear...

Bid Increment in eBay.in

I am concerned about the very high bid increments. Low priced items - upto about Rs. 200.00 - donot get enough bids because the increments on the lower rungs are stiff. For an item of Rs. 20/- bid increment is Rs 25/-. If a seller wants to sell a Rs ...

Non Paying eBayer gives Feedback to exploit loophole in ebay policy

Hi, The buyer tmgexports has given a neutral feedback SHILL BIDDER WRONGLY INCREASES THE VALUE ...WILL NOT GIVE DESIRED DATES for the Item number: 220382312553. We value our reputation seriously on ebay. And this allegation of shill bidding is unacce...

Beaware of nkjains

There is user by login Id "nkjains" beware of this guy he is fraud and big cheat. Does not pay up after purchasing item. He give confidence that once a seller ships the item he would determinately pay up but would ditches you instead. And also leaves...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

courier guys fault what to do ?

I have send tupperware through blaze flash to the buyer on 26.12.08 but till now the product did not reached the buyer, I did not give any insurance to the buyer. the couier guys says that the parsel is missed, what am i to do now? I have to bear all...

Buyer wants to KNOW HOW TO REMOVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Dear All, The buyer had gone out of city when I had sent the "feedback revision form" and the 10 day period has passed and now on getting the email he wants to revise the negative feedback that he has given but does not know how?. Please advise how h...

-tv Feed back not removed by ebay even after wining the cases on C.Cort

Hello I've filled the -tv feedback removal case on community Cort and won around 4 cases iv received the email from community Cort stated that iv won that case by 51% voting and -tv feedback will be removed, but those -tv feedback not yet removed by ...

Selling DTH equipment on eBay

Hello, Does anybody know the reason why we cannot sell DTH equipment on ebay. DTH Kit is consisting of 3 main parts i) Dish, ii) LNB and iii) Satellite Receiver. Any valid reason why we cannot sell this kit on ebay. I have contacted eBay support and ...

Community Court says forever "Your application is under process."

I have registered almost 2-3 months back for community court. However till date i am been only told that my application is under process. Is it really under process or is there a bug in the system. I wonder if sellers like me are not able to register...

Calls from Ebay

I just got a call from someone who claimed to be from Ebay. He told me to sign up on some site sellercircle. Are these calls genuinely from Ebay or is somebody misusing the contact details. If latter is the case then I believe Ebay should look into t...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.