Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

New seller at E-bay

Good Afternoon every body i am amit i am from pune all u experienced guys from ebay pls help me out with this registration. i have vast collection of antique and vintage books in english collected by my grandfather so is there will be any demand for ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BEWARE OF NIGERIAN SCAM!!

I am very grateful to God that I did not land up like other ebay victims conducting business with the Nigerians. For people doing business on ebay using Paypal never ship your items till the time you receive full payment recorded in your Paypal accou...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer is not able to access my item

Hey guys, The buyer is unable to access my item. This is the message he sees: Sorry,the item you are trying to purchase is no longer available. To continue shopping, click here. Also, the seller view says that my item has sold but its NOT sold (I can...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

about payment to ebay

if i sign up in to seller account.how much i need to pay . if i wont sell anything on ebay at that time also i need to pay fee to ebay ??

Client receives parcel but says good missing How can we trust ?

I send my client an parcel contents of 6 wallets & he says he has got only 4 wallets I have used DTDC for it even the cover is not torn DTDC is also denying how do we prove ? There are chances that the client is not being true where do we sellers go ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Remittance Issue

Hi Gus, I am a new seller on ebay and while registerring with Paisapay entered an wrong account number which is my hdfc account number instead of my icici with all the details of icici and corrected it also but only after the first remittance was mad...

DOES IT MAKE SENSE ......

HI I am selling since past 6 year plus at ebay. Ebay begun with bazee at BANG.. the bang.. has gone to silent wussshh.. Does it make business sense a):-( to have 30-40 people employed indirectly/directly with u : When a nonPaying buyer can GIVE U Neg...

How to send laptop to India?

I have never sold anything on ebay to India before. Can somebody who has please tell me what customs forms I need to fill out, and how to do so? Any other information would be greatly appreciated too! Thanks!

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Courier company sending jewelery

Hi I am new to ebay. We deal in precious stones. I want to get details of a courier company that can send jewelery all over world. I have consulted many courier companies but they don't send it. Please suggest me a company through which i can send my...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.