Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

remittance related...help me

my remittance has been put on hold...i just want to know that if i sell any other product..will i get the remittance of that product..or i wil still not get the remittance of any product i sell???

LATEST NEWS JUST IN.. ARE YOU HONEST? BE PREPARED FOR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK....

Latest news just in...... get punished for being honest on eBay? A seller on eBay namely mobile phones etc, sold 3 items to the same customer, dispatched 2 items in 24 hours and buyer received in next 48 hours, unfortunately, 3rd item went out of sto...

International Selling

Hello Everyone, I'm new to ebay and i'm totally mesmerized by it's powers. I'm having a problem here, actually i live in India, but i would like to list/sell my products on E bay US but i have no idea how can i do it? Whenever i click on continue (on...

How to track a package sent to Germany Through post

Hi, I send a small package to Germany last week. I was told by my post office it would reach in 10-15 days. The tracking number in a print out was RR32226xxxxIN I send this package on 3rd of this month. Now when I track my number here http://ipsweb.p...

Indian national selling on ebayusa

Hi, I am an Indian national who wishes to sell on ebay usa. These are my queries: 1)Do I register with ebay on ebay India or ebay usa? 2)I have an account with Paypal India and NOT PAISA PAY. 3)Is registering with Paisa Pay important if I am a seller...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received 16 Wrong Negative Feedback. need help SAVE ME FROM THIS BUYER

Hello Everyone Very Warm Greetings! I am a new seller on eBay and started my eBay INDIA shop in April, 2010. In past two months i have sold 390+ items. I have shop inventory of 3000+ items. My eBay shop "BriefMoment" is largest Apparels shop on eBay ...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item Listing Missing in search and my 'Item for sale' page

Hi, I've listed 3 items on ebay today, but only one of them is seen listed on my 'Item for Sale' page, and on list searches. But, all three shows up on 'My eBay' page and on turbo lister. What is going on??? Anyone, please help. Thanks and Regards, A...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

how eBay can help sellers to avoid negatives...............................

Hi All, i think if eBay just gives a prompt to all the members before leaving a feedback, like, are you sure with your feedback? or some thing pop up which says feedback once left cannot be revised, please use your feedback wisely. press ok to contin...

eBay DSR a Fraud Policy

kindly have a look over the policy he is the seller for global easy buy just look the dsr shipping and handling charges is 4.4 while he is already offering free delievrey all over india so now discuss this thread and please make it live as much as yo...

ebay restriced my a/c for excellent reason

hi to all my fellow members ebay has taken me into an a/c of seller non performance just let me know some thing how can ebay take the same thing some buyers left me a negative feedback i have approach to the consumer court there my case has been gone...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.