Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Packing Banknotes/Currency and Courier

Hi, I am pretty new to selling, I have came across this problem since a long time that Packing currency notes around 100 notes is a difficult task, when I sell single notes they go easily as a document. Problem occurs when I have to sell around 100 n...

LBT (Local Body Tax)- Maharashtra- What is it?

Can anyone explain what is this new LBT(Local Body Tax) Structure in Maharashtra? What are the forms that we require to give along with it? If the item is declared as a "gift" and "not for resale", do you still require to submit LBT Forms to the cour...

I any procudure for refund initate or eguratee refund or only claim aduster

V care just throughout the money to buyer no mail no conversation no i think this money is vcar so no procedure they follow ebay give some procudure how to use money these your cliam adjuster not below from this money simply they sending one mail ref...

Protest Against New Revised ebay and paisapay fees

Hello All, It is getting really difficult to sell on ebay while ebay is charging almost 8% fees for computers and electronics category, If you see these days many new competitive websites have come up with aggressive marketing on tv and newspapers. D...

not satisfies with jurors voting

hi this is endsearch one of my buyer (rajneesh_ranchi) give me negative feedback i was trying to contact him but he is continues not in contact then i file case against negative feedback. then waiting for buyers respond but buyer can not give any res...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

school kid problem

please do something on the school children bidding and leaving without buying anything I can show a school kid won my item registered with his school address at least ebay have a script to scan this details (like school in address ) and avoid scammer...

HELP ME

Guys i am a new seller on Ebay i got the order it a cable complete sealed pack i want to sent it to ahmedabad can any one how much cost to deliver it from delhi.. dtdc or speedpost

Ebay Shipping rates policy

As per ebay's new shipping rates policy , we cant charge more than Rs 115 from buyers for delivery of products. I want to ask that we are selling heavy books on ebay too that weights around 4 kgs - 7 kgs , how can we deliver the products in Rs 115 in...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to get Buyer ebay UserName

Hi , This is Muralidhar, I am a java developer in my current project am having a requirement to display the buyer eBay username...I am having the datails of buyer purchased order-id and transaction-id, postalcode. Is it possible? if so, by using the ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Listing Not showing :(

Hi Fellow guys. Last two days i am facing a problem. if i revise or list a item it is not showing in search or in my store. is anybody facing the same problem. Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Food Supplements category

We are not able to find New category "Food Supplements" under Exercise & Fitness, which has been added recently according to news.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Courier Delivery Concern for the Seller!!

hi I am a seller at ebay from a long time , dealing in mobile phones. Trading on ebay has a bottleneck which i face every time i have to sell a product i.r. Courier agencies refusing to accept the mobile phones for delivery. I am located at bangalore...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.