cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Harassment by eBay & Paypal (No policy Violation or Due Payment)

sastabazaar
Community Member
My account (sastabazaar) has been restricted and more than Rs45000/- are on hold in my (from last 15 DAYS) Paisapay account without any of my fault or any valid reason in fact i don't have any due payment towards Paypal or eBay neither i have violated any policy.
When i contacted eBay i was told there is some issue with my Paypal account so as i was told to get the issue resolve with my Paypal user-id sastabazaar@gmail.com i tried to check the matter and i came to know that my Paypal account (although i have never used their services just registered once) has been limited as they wanted an address proof so i send them a scanned copy of my Ration Card and appealed to get the limitation removed...... but they denied the appeal and now The limitation cannot be appealed against anymore as they are closing the account as per their last email.
I have been doing my best to resolve the issue but find that paypal are not being reasonable and are hell bent on harassing me as ebay wants me to resolve my paypal account issue before they can remove the restriction on my account which has got nothing to do with Paypal as the payments are made by / thru Paisapay.
eBay is not being clear about why they are associating my eBay account with dormant Paypal account ?
why ebay is witholding my funds and on what grounds they can implicate me with my dormant paypal account ? How can they associate my ebay business account and eBay transactions with Paypal ? Why are they harassing me mentally and monetarily? Please know that i have not transacted any business with paypal since i opened my account , there are no dues or policy violation as i never used my said paypal account and my eBay account is fair and completely clean from any dues or violations as of now or any encumbrances.I find that ebay is being completely unfair to me in withholding my money and restricting my business activity inspite of my account being active as i cannot transact any business causing me immense losses and harm to my business as i cannot transact.
Looking forward for suggestion/solution from fellow sellers.

Regards,
SastaBazaar
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0