Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Mobile Phone Shipping Urgent!!!

I am a seller and i have recently sold a mobile phone. I live in chandigarh and the buyer lives in delhi. Please tell a reliable and cheap courier service to ship the item. I am a new seller so dont know much.

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay Address Verification

I am a Ebay seller from US and wanted to sell stuff on Ebay india. Paisapay is a super stupid type of payment system. The payment is not connected to an address which means that PaisaPay does not verify addresses. So you may end up sending to an addr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help me choose a courier

Hi Guys, I'm a new seller. Can you please tell me if Speed Post is reliable? Also, what are the rates I can expect from other couriers like DTDC, First Flight in the beginning?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

please change delivery timelines , courier got delay in small towns

hi dear ebay please change delivery timelines , courier got delay in small towns , i t usaly take min. 7 working days and we got only 7 day , bcoz of this reason i got too many refund request , in upcoming days 3 continous holidays will make us more ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Courier Service in Chennai booking Mobile Phone & Laptop from Individuals

I'm first time seller from chennai TN; listed a Mobile & Laptop. I want to know whether blue dart books these items from individuals and what are the documents needed for booking. Which courier is best and safe for booking these items?

DEAR FELLOW SELLERS,PLZ ADVICE.ITS IMPORTANT FOR US..FOR SURVIVAL ON EBAY..

I SENT ONE ORDER ON TIME & IT WAS DELIVERED ON TIME TOO. ITS ALSO SHOWING AS DELIVERED AS PER COURIER WEBSITE TRACKING. NOW BUYER INITIATED REFUND REQUEST STATING ITEM NOT DELIVERED & EBAY ASKED ME POD COPY. I CALLED THE COURIER COMPANY AND AFTER SO ...

Co-Sellers are urged to go on vacation

Dear Co Sellers. As ebay is continuously introducing policies which are totally buyers biased and ebay biased, some of them are as follows 1. delivery timelines. 2. feedback removal policies 3. ebay gaurantee programs 4. not listing to sellers 5. rob...

Revision of PaisaPay Timelines

Dear Members, The online shopping world has changed significantly over the past few years with introduction of easy payment modes; Mobile based shopping and new technology. Members today are more internet savvy and their expectations from online shop...

New Buyers Rarely Leave Feedback to Sellers

Dear Sir, Sice few months, when new buyers are joining Ebay to buy,a new trend has cropped up. New buyers rarely leave Feedback to Sellers inspite of repeated reminders. In fact they do not have idea, how to leave Feedback. Many of them reply to our ...

How can I sell in US while office in India

Hi, I have a friend who like to buy and sell laptops and Electronics in US but office is india and linked with paypal account. He will ship from US and payment coming under company paypal account. Will it be possible to do?. & can he show shipping ex...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay remittance hold

Hello guys, Please help me with my problem. I sold a mobile phone on ebay.co.in. Since the buyer was based in Chennai, I delivered the phone in person to him. He also confirmed that the receipt of the item on Paisapay on his tab in front of me. This ...

Who will teach how to leave feedback?

Dear Sellers, A very worst thing which is happening on eBay is the buyer's negative and neutral feedback's without contacting to seller. They are thinking that have brought a thing which no one have and they think that seller fooled him. Why they are...

CRF is unfair & non-transparent

Hi, Recently we filed an appeal in CRF for a negative feedback received. The buyer left a -ve feedback on the grounds that a different model was shipped. Below is the item link: http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200622535230 We have s...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.