Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Mobiles By Courier - Senior Sellers Reply Its Urgent

Hi All, i have sold a cell phone before 3 days, i m trying to contact diffrent courier company which can ship for me but not finding, my requirement is only 1 mobile to be sent now Blue Dart : i heard bluedart will do only for account holders. i dont...

Unable to Sell (Create Listing) for No reason

Hello Although I have manually verified successfully by credit card (charged Rs 3), and registered with paisa pay aslo, still I am not able to list my items for sale. Every time I create a listing the verification screen at the last step appears agai...

How to remove unpaid item strike ??

How to remove unpaid item strike after 2 - 3 months gone. One of my buyer paid after 2 - 3 months and said please close the case - I said ok -- but when I searched resolution centre - there is no way I can remove unpaid item strike - the status of th...

Unable to create PaisaPay account

I am new to ebay and want to join the selling group. It is found to be mandatory to create a PaisaPay account to sell products in ebay. I have two bank accounts, State Bank of India and Vijaya Bank. Now, my problem is - In the registration page, I ca...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling on GEB

Hi, G'day, I am out of Australia and I plan to sell Electronics on eBay.in, how do I register as an International Reseller. Thanks, Christopher

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pathetic Service by Paypal in case of Need

Hello, I received an email on 1st October regarding account limitation and since then I am fighting to the end with various Customer Care representatives to know the fault of us and finally after many phone calls to Paypal directly, they requested us...

DISPATCHING A ORDER(WITH MULTIPLE PRODUCTS)....ADVICE..

HELLO, PLZ ADVICE HOW TO PROCESS A ORDER(IN WHICH BUYER HAS ORDERED MULTIPLE PRODUCTS IN SAME PAISAPAY TRANSACTION).. ITS NOT SO EASY NOW I GUESS... I FACED TWO ISSUES LAST WEEK. -1.A BUYER ORDERED TWO PRODUCTS IN SAME ORDER(SINGLE PAISAPAY TRANSACTI...

Suggestions to force "kumbharan" ebay to wake up !!

I am fed up the unreasonable policy changes that ebay has been making, and ebay seems oblivious to the plight of sellers. Especially the recent change to timelines especially to deliver. Once the ebay "callers" suggested me to update the AWB only on ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Jewellery Courier COmpany

Hey Guys, I am completely new on Ebay and looking forward for suggestions as to how do I courier 2 things: 1. Golden Kada worth max 3000 2. Diamond Jewellery starting from 5000 - 1,00,000 How can I send these things nationally and Internationally. Pl...

I got 20 days delivery deadline instead of 7 days

I sold a product with paisapay ID 30177627583 on 28th October, the product was shipped on 29th and I enter the details on 30th October. and the product got delivered on 2nd November for so long I didn't receive my remittance for that paisapay ID, whe...

Is Selling Condoms An ADULT Thing?

Hi all, I am listing condoms in eBay which enables many to order it online, while i am listing strictly INDIAN brands, i listed http://www.kohinoorpassion.com/store/products/Pleasure-Enhancers/Kohinoor-Vibrating-Ring CONDOM manufactured in INDIA by T...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.