Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Cr. amount of Prom.offer subsidy not correct as per subsidy was decided

Hi to all ebay team & sellers. I would like to inform all that Subsidy of item no. 130576014398, 140613062370, 130576934771 had credited on our ebay paisapay account on 11th Jan 2012.But credited amount of each paisapay transaction of item no.1406130...

Payment Made

Dear Ebay. I have sent a cheque for Rs 500-00 by regular post on 5-12-2011. Cheque details ch no 421407 dated 5-12-2011. It is not reflecting in my account statement. This had happend last time also when I had paid Rs 1000-00 by cheque. Regards BS Ja...

SELLING ON EBAY

I am trying to sell gents wallets through ebay. But unfortunately nobody buying my products.I am checked to other sellers price. Their price is lesser than me. But i am also quoted low price. I am not a manufacturer of the product. How i can sell mor...

how to convert ebay.com seller id to ebay.in seller id

ear sirs if we have one seller id for ebay.com which has the address of india only. can we convert that in indian id so that we can pay u the fees in india in indian currancy. as on today we need to pay your fees in $ ,. as we have registerd ourself ...

Claim adjusters should be punished

There are many cases these days claim adjusters do not understand a seller or buyer but they are so unprofessional and dumb that they close claims just to achieve targets and complete their cases to get salary hike. There are many cases they close in...

SCAM please read this ** This is most important to all sellers"""

hi all sellers i got a mail from a person from nygeria here the following mail !!!! ------ Dear Seller, I just went through the listing of your item and would like to know if i can purchase it for an amount of 15,000.00 plus including shipping intern...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SHIPPERS MATERIAL . . . .. . . .is anything Wrong ??

Hi Sellers ! I used to buy eBay packing material from eBay India's One & Only Authorised packing material supplier "shippers_material". And the material was being delivered regularly. I palaced a order ( PaisaPay ID 28510447697 } and Was provided the...

About negitive feedback by Buyer and past seller

it's very low quality lens, Out of two ordered one was defective. Buyer: Member id gizmotrend ( Feedback Score Of 16Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49) 25-Dec-2011 00:27 Feedback conversation Reply by jassi909 (25-Dec-2011 16:44)...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VPP COD

DEAR MEMBERS, I am selling fedora/ubuntu disk from ebay india. currently offer paisapay only. i want to about post office vpp. I have few question, if possible please answer. Is VPP required special packaging like cloth and such? How much it will cha...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another Ebay / Paypal Joke

Today, I have received email from paypal quoting that my PAN is invalid. My PAN is perfectly valid and can be checked at Income tax website of Indian Govt (NO NEED TO HIRE A THIRD PARTY TO VALIDATE THE PAN). My PAN is AA******1Q and is in my name (sa...

buyer not paying but refused to cancel transaction

i put two items for bid a single buyer won both items on 17-11-11. but he did not pay. i requested him to cancel the transaction if he is not willing to buy. but he refused to cancel the transaction & my request case quashed. now he is not paying but...

VAT & CST help/suggestion required.

Hello Friends, We are setting up a dropship biz for ebay sellers. We have come across with some odd picture...plz put some light on that if you can, would be highly appreciated. We offer the warehouse to ebay sellers. We provide the product images an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.