SELLING ON EBAY

rajeshr20200
Community Member
I am trying to sell gents wallets through ebay. But unfortunately nobody buying my products.I am checked to other sellers price. Their price is lesser than me. But i am also quoted low price. I am not a manufacturer of the product. How i can sell more efficiently. Somebody please tell me. I am waiting your valued reply.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

SELLING ON EBAY

fabcreations2011
Community Member
i have seen your listing and i should say you need to put more quality pictures and explain about the material durability and so on to give an insight to the buyers and try not to put them in confusion. try attaching more pics and use ebay templates to make your listing more attractive. and try to avoid shipping charges it definitely put down customers.

regards,
raj.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

SELLING ON EBAY

fabcreations2011
Community Member
and one more thing one item doesn't be enough for selling on ebay. try adding more and different items at least 100 items under your bag . you can see significant changes. mix up with buy it now price and auctions.

good luck.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

SELLING ON EBAY

spl_ind
Community Member
You need to club two three items and sell it as combo pack. How about selling a mobile cover + wallet + pen. Offer a good price and do not sell cheap. Another item would be a new year diary + calender + pen.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

SELLING ON EBAY

gizmobhai
Community Member
change the product. see what sells more on ebay and try to do business in them. remember you are doing it for money and not to fall in love. so dont think twice before ditching wallets. dont fall in love with wallet selling, sell sarees if need be and if its giving u profits.

i used to sell laptops worth 50000. now i sell scratch guards also worth 32. but doing it since its for profits and not for some image building. that will be built with good positive feedbacks from bueyrs

reds
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

SELLING ON EBAY

tony3256_in1
Community Member
Can anyone tell me why I am having problems loading photos on Ebay? I have done everything as the system prompts.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply