Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Need help about Selling Charges

Hello All, I am new to this ebay world and wants to sell mobiles on this site. But i am bit confused over the selling fees. So can you guys help me here. any help will be much apprecited. take this example. Suppose i sold one mobile of 30000rs with 3...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

India Post : All about Dealing / Resolving Issues with Speed / Registered.

We will be posting full information on this by this weekend compiling all our experience with India Post. A single source of links and process. Let us start with few insights. Delhi 1800119888, 9868021828, spc.delhi@indiapost.gov.in Hyderabad 2346392...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Shipping Doubts

I own a Chocolate company. I like to take my company to next level by selling it Online. I am done with everything, but i can't decide what Courier company to choose... I heard lots of horror stories here in ebay saying that, package getting stolen w...

"Paisapay only" as payment mode is becoming useless (read headache)

This issue with paisapay has been raised a few times before but no proper reply was given by ebay and this anomaly still exists with paisapay even today. The issue here is that I accept only paisapay mode of payment then whey is the transaction of no...

HTC One V (Latest Launch @ lowest Price)

Compare the Prices: Shopbychocie: Rs. 17390/- BuyThePrice: Rs. 17424/- Flipkart: Rs. 18299/- InfiBeam: Rs. 18299/- TheMobileStore: Rs. 17433/- Saholic: Rs. 17475/- Deal URL (13% OFF): http://www.shopbychoice.com/htc-one-v-jupiter-rock Box Contains: #...

SUGGEST ME HOW TO MAXIMIZE SELLING AND VIEW ON MY SHOP

Dear All MASTERS @ EBAY I am Very New to Ebay So please do Some HELP !!!!... :-D I have My EBAY Shop : http://stores.ebay.in/id=1100322966&ssPageName=L2 Please Suggest me that How can i Make My Selling More Higher. I Have listing witg Page View Count...

Suspicious negative feedback receiving

PaisaPay ID 31064116497 oints to be noted 1. New Buyer on Ebay. 2. Says he lives in Kuwati, 3. Delivery at remote address in India 4. Delivery contact number was no reply for a week or so. 5. Delivery contact number was picked up after 5-6 days or mo...

Panasonic SR-WA10 Electric Cooker

MRP: Rs. 1,649/- Compare The Price: # 1: flipkart: Rs. 1471/- # 2: HomeShop18: Rs. 1409/- # 3: skbmart: Rs. 1149/- # 4: InfiBeam: Rs. 1100/- # 5: infiniteshop; Rs. 1100/- # 6: letsbuy: Rs. 1046/- # 7: ShopbyChoice: Rs. 999/- Best Deal (39% OFF): http...

freshers for ebay

hi guys,i,am new to ebay.i have an musical instrument to sell.as i,am new to ebay,can plz. somebody help me with the selling procedure from top to bottom with tips.and plz tell me the safest,secure,best method to do it plz.thank you.

Home Page Featured

Hi, I mainly use home page featured for promoting my products, suddenly a month ago....even if i select home page featured while listing, my product wasn't visible. Initially contacted customer care by email and phone, but they say my item is visible...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.