Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

promotion credit not received after 4 months of follow up

i am writing here to let know that i have not received any promotional credit as promised by mr sreenath nair of v customer care for 45% of featured used in jan bill,, but its 4 months pass,no credit,, talk over phone with ebay and mr sreenath manyti...

Every Item should have a share link with Facebook / Tweeter

Dear eBay team, Recently, I am promoting my website (which leads to my eBay store) through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. Since I provide discounts through Mark Down Manager for many products, it will be wonderful if users can share the particular it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Feedback Certificates

Hi All, Recently was looking at eBay.com for some listings and browsing blogs. Found this and was very surprised: http://reviews.ebay.com/Ebay-Star-Awards-Printable?ugid=10000000013609202 There are printable certificate for members from Feedback 10 (...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Items stolem from Insured Speed Post/India Post

Hi, I have sent my mobile (Rs. 3200+150) to the buyer from Tamil Nadu. I have sent it through Redg. Speed Post and in addition got insured of value upto 1000 Rupees. I packed my parcel according to the directions of the India Post i.e. Packed in the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VERY POOR CUSTOMER SUPPORT & GRIEVIANCE REDRESSAL

My dear friends, Now ebay is very much interested in looting the money of sellers rather than doing honest business with integrity and ethics. I have also raised some FVF refund claim and I got a reply after 45 days that the time has elapsed for the ...

FujiFilm JZ100 Digital Camera + Freebies @ Rs. 6,899/-

Compare Price: # 1: shopbychoice: Rs. 6,899/- # 2: naaptol: Rs. 7,209/- # 3: Ebay: Rs. 7,290/- # 4: buytheprice Rs. 7,299/- # 5: Flipkart: Rs. 7,999/- Free Gifts: # 1: 4GB SD card # 2: camera case. # 3: United colors Benetton bag worth Rs.1299 FREE. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Review Forum - Shahid Minar

This Forum has ended on 31st Jan. but still exists on the pages like Shahid Minar. It was a bogus step towards Feedback issue redressal. In my case, this Forum put the last nail in the coffin. Absolutely worthless decision was given. I filed a genuin...

Need help in shipping methods. I am a newbie in selling.

Hi Friends, I am new to seller field. I have a few items with which i want to start my selling. I am starting with memory card readers and bluetooth dongles. Now the problem is shipping. I would like to sell them for Rs.100 each including shipping. B...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Most Expensive Items Ever Sold on eBay !!!

Honus Wagner baseball card If you had $1.2 million to burn, what would you buy -- a nice house, a fleet of slick cars, your own island? How about an unusually small -- and valuable -- baseball card? That's exactly what collector Brian Seigel did in 2...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

New Buyers Rarely Leave Feedback To Sellers ! Great Problem.

Dear Sir, Sice few months, when new buyers are joining Ebay to buy,a new trend has cropped up. New buyers rarely leave Feedback to Sellers inspite of repeated reminders through Mail and Phone. It seems that they do not have idea how to leave Feedback...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.