cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yei Hai Ebay ka Buyer -With Buyer Like this.........................

Buyer nsia4870 Purchaseed Saree item No 360272537455 from us on date 20-June-2010 and our nightmare started.

She is by-default unhappy and rude buyer and there is no-way one can satisfy her and I strongly advice everyone to block her immediately. She is giving negative /neutral for almost each of her transaction. Please follow the link for more detail. She is seller’s nightmare.

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=nsia4870&ftab=FeedbackLeftForOthers >

Here is how everything was gone

• Buyer purchased saree from us and we delivered saree and stitched blouse in time.

• We got mail from buyer upon receipt of Item that she is not happy with blouse material and blouse stitching she was disgusted with our service and calling us names.

• We mailed buyer in very professional manner, request her to cool down and mailed her two solutions. We also pointed out to her that she should read listing first before buy and point out that we written clearly in each of our listing that blouse stitching may or may not as per listing.

We told her to if she want to make same blouse then we can procure new blouse material and borders from market (10USD cost), refund her stitching cost (10USD) and send material thru fedex priority service (30USD cost) so she can receive it before 15th July and make blouse herself and also keep old blouse with herself.

• We told her if she don’t want to keep items then we will refund you full money including shipping and stitching.
• She asked me to send new blouse material so she can make new blouse and keep old one.

• So we procured material approx cost of 10USD from market and sent her thru fedex priority service which was cost us 30USD and agree to refund her 10USD stitching cost. We take a hit of 50USD just to satisfy client against product cost of approx 80USD and also never ask her to send old blouse back.
• On receipt of blouse material she open SNAD case on Ebay and left us negative feedback without any courtesy to communicate with us.
• We again mail her very politely and professionally to agree to revise feedback so we can sent her feedback revision request and never heard of her again.
• We also told her that we already taken a hit of 50USD just to satisfy her and we are still ready to give her full refund and no need for negative feedback.
• We already instruct ebay in resolution center to give her 100% refund even after taken hit of 50USD.

Now I am asking ebay is where is my fault so I have to get negative feedback on my profile and I can no-way leave negative for buyer or warn other members. How much better service I can provide client other then taking lose of Approx 2300 INR and offering her full refund even after lose of 2300 INR.

Ref ::

http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu68/saminshah/what%20is%20my%20fault/?action=view&current=NewBl...

http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu68/saminshah/what%20is%20my%20fault/?action=view&current=Feedb...

http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu68/saminshah/what%20is%20my%20fault/?action=view&current=Weare...
Samin
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

its ebay
how much u do for a buyer but at the end u will get a negative feedback for sure
bcoz buyer think they can do anything by giving negative feedback
buyer ask for free gift also if we dont then negative feedback
what is this
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@ reliableenterprise

I am really shocked after seen -v on my profile.
After seller is taking hit of approx 2300 INR,how can person can leave -v for seller.

This episode give me real test of ebay to rethink my business model on ebay.

Samin
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

quickdeal24x7
Community Member
hey samin
this is normal trend for indian buyer but u deal with international buyer so it wud be shocking
any ways u can appeal the same with all prof at ebaycourt.com

Regards
Mustafa
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

c153niyam
Community Member
what a B*#^ch !! shes definitely on my blocked list - even her positive feedbaks are not really +ive....SHE IS A SELLERS NIGHTMARE..why she purchases on ebay? she should buy only in person from a brick and mortar shop - internet is definitely NOT FOR HER !
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@ reliableenterprise

I already applied in community court with all the proof.
This is becoming trend now on ebay because client dont have to worry regarding -v.

Samin
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@ c153niyam

I think genuine sellers are not compatible with ebay anymore.

She is perfectly compatible with ebay and one day faq buyers and sellers like her prevail on ebay.

This is not single case.recently I have credit card charge-back of 1007 USD (approx 47K) from Canadian client Hanan Bouzala.

She had purchase 8 sarees from us and refused to take delivery because Canadian custom charged her duty of 200USD.

First she opened case of SNAD on paypal and paypal decided in favor of me.

So she go to credit card company and chargebacked as SNAD.

UPS charge us 6000 INR in shipping to canada and 18000 INR from canada to India with Indian custom duty.

We have left no option but to tell UPS to do whatever with parcel and we couldnt take it back because we know what can be happens to saree in 3 Month in courier.

Samin
Message 7 of 7
latest reply