Worst Ebay Trust and safety customer executive

I have given call to remove the two negative feedback left by the buyer. One of the wrost customer support on ebay, they dont understand the problem of the Seller and always say that talk to buyer and write a msg to them, we have send one product which carries company warranty and it has been shipped thru powership on time and get delivered also on time, then also buyer has left negative feedback saying wrost seller and dont buy with the seller. now tell us where we are wrong, we are selling company warranty product, paying huge commission to ebay and left only small amount to us and then shipping the item on right time and thru powership and buyer leave all this rubbish msg to us to spoil our feedback and when we complain to them, they give such fullish answere like this feedback can not be remove as buyer has not mention the reason of the feedback. so this is the loop holes where compitator spoils over sellers feedback. Shame on the ebay customer support. We all know that ebay supports only buyer no to seller and now this situation clears the matter that this is true.

On conclusion it is clear to sell the item on ebay, seller need to help themself no body will help over here and need to survive their own???????

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Seems late realisation though.. seeing you got 4777 as your score.

I am comparativey new seller with ebay from last 3 months.

Have made huge losses instead of gains due to ebay refunding money to fake claimers also by debiting my account. Still waiting for things to turn around.

We are manufacturer of shoes and hence our pricing are very reasonable but ebay really doesn't care for seller selling at reasonable prices for quality branded products.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

cm-1972
Community Member

I am also got same problem.  i sold 2 solar panels to the buyer,  without using the product buyer has given negetive feed back, telling they this products are china made,  when i told that the product has from india,  and showing the invoice, then he realise that the mistake,  he explained the matter below feedback,  but ebay people refused to change the negetive,  recently i got one more case like this sold gas safety device,  told that the product was china,  when i showed every thing no answer from him,  atleast before giving negetive feed back,  buyers should consult us.   and ebay should support us.  but no  use from ebay Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

wow 172 sold

i think ur cover ur all loss?

how it happen ,howu sold that sum of total?Man Happy

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

kuma.bit
Community Member
I want to cancelled my last booking
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yep!!! you are right!!! Ebay feedback system and seller support is not case to case. Indian online spectrum is immature market. If you observe negative feedback mainly happen from first time buyers. We have a case where after sending the product again to buyer not ready to remove feedback. If you inform ebay they will tell the same answer as you got, Tell the buyer to send a message to ebay. Why the Buyer need to spend his time and effort to save seller rating. So that is the reason ebay loosing its edge on day by day. Buyer is king we too agree but with out seller king will not be served. Front line executives are useless most of the time since they are just ready made message forwarders. Account managers are also in the same kitty Any way good luck to Ebay.in

Hope Ebay.in strategy team will Understand Indian Market : Indian Buyer : Indian Seller one day. Lets wait for that one day

Message 6 of 6
latest reply