Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Resolved! If tracking is not available and if buyer marks it INR will I have to refund?

My item sold for rs 79. It was screen guard. it sold on base price so now to make it no profit no loss deal I will have to ship it by Indian post without registering parcel that means no tracking info. (It costs rs 19 for shipping) So if buyer receiv...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to revise listing / Giving "Return Policy" error

I am facing this issue that I am not ablt to revise my old listings they are showing me error of "Please provide the correct information in the highlighted fields.Return Policy - Validation ErrorPlease select or create a return policy."It dont have a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why I have to wait for 14 days for getting my own money?

First I got an idiot buyer who didnt even know who to confirm the order and he wasted my 13 days and now ebay wants to waste my 14 more days.I didnt get it. Ebay itself got money on 10th Feb now what are they waiting for?Why are they Explioting their...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sold 159 items in February 2016

Sold 159 items in February 2016 and 20 already have come back with answer ' consignee refuses to accept, consignee out of town, so it is almost 13% of total shipment. Buyers who refuse to take shipment more than 2 times should be debarred from ebay

Have doubt with ebay skilled and qualified people?

Sold an item and returned with in 24 hours time shipped from chennai to UP, the packet not even travel to the chennai airport, the reason it shows from paisapay as buyer refused to accept delivery, but still buyer wanted. Not able to answer by custom...

Resolved! How good is Indian Speed Post ?

I want to ship my items to Bangalore and Nagpur from Pune , please suggest me How good is Indian Speed Post ? I reckon it is the cheapest one , if anybody knows another cheap and assured courier service please let me know asap.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I want my money back!!

Where is my money?? I didn't get my money back ebay customer care said me it's already credited in my bank account but I checked my bank account details no transaction will happen!! So where is my money are you making customers fool?? I want my money...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Worst Ebay Trust and safety customer executive

I have given call to remove the two negative feedback left by the buyer. One of the wrost customer support on ebay, they dont understand the problem of the Seller and always say that talk to buyer and write a msg to them, we have send one product whi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty piece HTC desire 820s

Replacement set also faulty.It's body get damaged when I get this piece.so I don't want any replacent I need to refund it immediately

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.