cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is eBay charging FVF for unpaid items - UNFAIR TO SELLERS

lifenstyle_in1
Community Member
I have recieved my invoice for May 2005 and am shocked to see that eBay has charged me FVF for unpaid items. This is in spite of the fact that I filed Unpaid Item Disputes, and ebay marked the items as eligible for credit. What is even more shocking is that eBay has declined FVF on 2 of the items in the Dispute Console in spite of the buyers not responding at all.

Why is eBay cheating its sellers?
Why is there no verification of buyers/ new members as was done earlier ny Baazee and as eBay does for sellers?
Unpaid Items are a result of eBay not doing any verification of buyers.

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR POLICIES OR GENUINE SELLERS WILL STOP USING eBay
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello lifenstyle_in1 and all sellers,

There was a technical issue due to which you were not able to see credit for items for which UPI was filed, even though UPI Dispute console showed credit granted. This has been fixed last Friday.

You should see these credits reflected in your account. In case you still have any issues, please bring it to our attention by writing in to us using the 'Contact Us' link within help (http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html)

Regards, Rohit
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

singaporemall_in1
Community Member
Yes, we've also been charged for 38 Transactions, No FVF has been Granted us...This is a serious Issue, we Ebay sellers are being Cheated...Above, there are so errors & technical problems in the site...Very poor!
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

ravi.shanbhag
Community Member
hi,,
i agreee with u fellas, in my case the guy from delhi just clicked on the buy now button and never responded after that.... his phone number was invalid and the mails were never replied.... now i have got an invoice from ebay where as my item has not been sold at all.....

this is crap..... get a life.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

rohit@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello ravi.shanbhag,

I apologize for the unpleasant experience you had while selling your item on eBay. You can file for a Final Value Fee Credit for your item, by following the Unpaid Item (UPI) process. You can view more details of this policy by clicking on the following link: http://pages.ebay.in/help/sell/bidders_overview.html

You can also view the Online Workshop on the UPI process that we held recently for more details of this process.
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=300000888&start=0

Hope this helps.

Regards, Rohit
Community Development Team

Thanks and Regards,
Rohit,
Buyer Engagement Team
Message 5 of 5
latest reply