Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Bogus buyers and listing problems

Hi Most of the buyers on eBayindia would just bid and then frustrate you by not responding.The success rate is very low.How to avoid such buyers and also I dont think any one can go through all the rules and regulation for selling at eBay at once.Wil...

eBay Guru

Hi all, Once somewhere i have been taught, if you are on a railway platform and you want to enquire about something its better to ask some coolie or vendor then to go to enquiery office. The street savvy people will provide you hands on answers. I am...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why only the seller suffer for the misconduct of the fraud buyer

I am realy surprise by the act of the Baazee seller support team,one buyer posted a negative feedback to my product,now the details is that he registered himself or herself in the samd day from Delhi and purchase one item by choosing COD basis and th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not Possible to sell new Mobile handsets on ebay.

I am new seller on ebay, i am a dealer for mobile handset and connections in delhi.when i started selling on ebay i thought i would be able to sell mobile handsets on ebay. Most Dealers would agree with me that the profit(when selling outside ebay) o...

PRODUCT UNSOLD STILL EBAY CHARGES FEES.SALERS BEWARE.

HI ALL, ITEM # 5184392938 BUYER ID .dimapur_in1 ONE OF EBAY.IN BUYER FROM DIMAPUR ( NAGALAND ) HAS BIDED ON THE PRODUCT WHICH WE HAVE MADE FOR MUMBAI BUYER ONLY. ALSO BUYER HAD SENDED THE DRAFT FOR THE PRODUCT . BUT DUE TO TRANSPORT LIMITATIONS WE HA...

Why is eBay charging FVF for unpaid items - UNFAIR TO SELLERS

I have recieved my invoice for May 2005 and am shocked to see that eBay has charged me FVF for unpaid items. This is in spite of the fact that I filed Unpaid Item Disputes, and ebay marked the items as eligible for credit. What is even more shocking ...

Unable to close unpaid item dispute & avail FVF credit

After repeated reminders to the buyer, I'd registered an unpaid item dispute on 26th May 2005. Yet the buyer has not responded until now. Now, on my list of unpaid disputes, it says we are eligible for FVF credit, but I'm unable to close the dispute ...

Help for Jewellery Shipping

I need an advice on mode of shipping for jewellery items (bracelets). My local DTDC centre said that courier companies will not ship Precious/Semi-Precious Jewellery. I am in real and urgent need of shipping jewellery, and if any one can tell me a mo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

INVOICE ISSUE NEED ATTN.

respected ebay team, i have probelems in my invoice please explain. 1. u have charged for pramotional listing which is as per your mail free up to 20000/- please explain. 2. u have charged for ebay store from 23 march -31st march , as per your mail i...

Demand Draft / Paisa Pay / Cheque????

Hi am new to Bazee selling i hav some doubts as to the mode of payment i should opt for when i want to sell an item. If am offering demand draft facilty will i be liable to dispatch the good after the sale has been finished or after i recieve the dem...

Some of the Fake Buyers

These are some people who orders and neither pays nor reply to any of the emails we sent. eugeneican pmbaskar theagency_001 What kind of protection do you give us if they just orders and give negitive feedback. Don't forget to check-out my listings!

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Catch eBay Staff on the Boards!

Dear Community Members, Starting from the 3rd of June, eBay staff across several departments will be spending time on the boards on a regular basis, replying to posts made on the various discussion boards. This is your chance to interact online with ...

Standard 'Cut & Paste' Responses

Dear Users, One of the biggest concerns we have been hearing from you over the past few days is regarding the responses to the mails you send us. Some of the comments we have heard are: "Cut Paste responses" "Not receiving clear answers" "Incomplete ...

Selling Manager Pro

Hi! All, Can any of you help me in knowing what are the pros and cons of Selling Manager Pro. I would like to have some suggestions from the users who have been using it. Is it user friendly? Thanks for all your time on this. Rgds. Umesh

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.