cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Is The Best Way Of Selling on Ebay Auction or Buy it Now ??

sn-shoppe
Community Member
Hi Dear Sellers

I AM NEW TO EBAY JUST STARTED SELLING ON EBAY BUT I AM CONFUSES WHICH IS THE BEST MODE OF SELLING ON EBAY AUCTION OR BUY IT NOW ??

I HAVE LISTED SOME ITEM ON AUCTION & SOME FAKE BIDDER MADE BID'S & FILLED UNPAID ITEM ( NO SELL )

AFTER THAT I HAVE PUT ON BUY IT NOW PRICE ( NO SALES )

NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

sheelabenni
Community Member
Buy it now is better, the buyer will have a confidence on the product and its price.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
HI SHEELABENNI

I AM LAKSHMI, I HAVE LISTED SOME OF MY ITEM IN BUY IT NOW PRICE BUT NO SALE'S ITEM ENDS TOTALLY LOSS WHAT TO DO ?
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Dear sheelabenni,
Just check ur product's price v/s. others.. This may be also one of the reasons for non-sales.. also check your discriptions or u may contact ebay-selling team associates to help u out..
regards
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hi,
For branded product or consumer items, BIN is good.
For collectible and art objects, auction is better.
But there is no formula. If you cant decide end time right, auction can be a nightmare.
Also there is a thrill factor. Seller will know this by experience.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
hi Amitava

Your right

i have listed 1 bracelet in auction started re.1 & there is 20 hours left bid mount is Rs.51 i thought the biding will increases but unfortunately listing end with rs.51 rupess only, buyer paid very fast after listing got end,

next day buyer send message saying send my item fast,

i have send via dtdc & the courier charges i have paid Rs.35/-

paisapay fee & listing fee is Rs.10/-

after all this thing's i have earned hard money of Rs.5/-

i didn't understand my self i should cry or happy that in hole day i have earned Rs.5/-

then i thought i have learned something from is auction Atleast its worth for that.

from "sn-shoppe"
lakshmi
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Hi, I see that you are ebay since 2008 and you raise this question now after 2 yrs of selling on ebay is surprising. I would advice that you list in BIN format only till you get a feel of things on ebay and then venture into auctions if you feel. As for me I do not like auction format personally so I never list in that format. I prefer BIN format only, works great for me.

Please allow me to make one observation here and again this is my personal view, I know that successful sellers usually stick to one particular product line and its allied products. Sellers who sell everything from A to Z gives a low impression to the buyers, that this fellow sells whatever he can lay his hands on. I would say either stick to Mobile phones and its products or stick to jewelry, you will get much better sales that way.
RajElectroniks
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

sn-shoppe
Community Member
hi rajelectroniks

thanks for your good advice

i am member since 2008 but just started actual selling on ebay as online business

from "sn-shoppe"
lakshmi
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

You are most welcome, if we can be of any help to you and its useful to you then its good. You can ask more questions anytime.
RajElectroniks
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

sheelabenni
Community Member
There is not even a single visit to my product. I am not sure how people are selling items. Is that people dono't certain item in ebay.
Message 10 of 11
latest reply