Where to approach about mypaisapay suspension

mabbas2001
Community Member
Dear All

I got a mail from ebay that my paisapay registration and remittance have been permantly suspended. As i am a new user and selling at ebay from last 3 months. They have not mentioned any reason just said ebay policy violation. I could not understand what policy I have violated. Customer support is not helping me and not telling me the exact reason. I saw in help section that seller who have made a sale of more than Rs 50,000 should go for KYC verification. I guess, It may be a reason, I immidiately send the required document for KYC verification but Ebay is not responding me. They restricted me to create new listing. What should I do and where to approach for this problem..Please help me.

Thanks
mabbas2001
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Hi,
You try replying to the alert.
Then you know where you stand.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

bricsindia
Community Member
hi,
try mail to inrswebhelp.may some solution you will get.
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

madmahesh2009
Community Member
sorry to say.once paisapay is suspended they would never reactivate it
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

naazrizvi1972
Community Member
On behalf of mabbas2001, He communicated me over phone and asked me to convey his message to this seller community, He told me that his account has been permanently suspended without any reason and even not allowed to communicate at community board. All his money withheld with ebay. He said there is no transparency at ebay. They can suspend any seller account at any point of time in the name of "policy violation" without giving any specific detail. So be careful, today mabbas2001, tomorrow you may be one of them.

Thanks
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Hi,
He can still access the alert.
I have been doing this for years.That alert is his only line of communication now.
Ebay is never hopeless.You always have a chance if you are willing to abide by the policies.Now it is your choice.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

naazrizvi1972
Community Member
He can receive alerts but he is not allowed to post a reply. Sometimes you can't guess what policy you have violated. There should me a second chance if something goes wrong unknowingly at the first time. But he has been fired in his first unknowingly mistake .
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

Hi,
Open the alert and reply to that.
I understand your mental agony.
I think all grat sellers have passed through this phase.
This is ebay ragging.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

sugansre
Community Member
I have purchased 6 items through e bay Air way bill no 700301533 {code no.280558697074] ONE ITEM ONLY RECEIVED
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

oh, another disaster. Thats huge money indeed. Try to get in contact with ebay people atleast try to chat with them meanwhile get in contact with the buyers too so U can get that amount back from the buyers. Good luck. Its really horrible guys.
Message 10 of 13
latest reply