Where to approach about mypaisapay suspension

mabbas2001
Community Member
Dear All

I got a mail from ebay that my paisapay registration and remittance have been permantly suspended. As i am a new user and selling at ebay from last 3 months. They have not mentioned any reason just said ebay policy violation. I could not understand what policy I have violated. Customer support is not helping me and not telling me the exact reason. I saw in help section that seller who have made a sale of more than Rs 50,000 should go for KYC verification. I guess, It may be a reason, I immidiately send the required document for KYC verification but Ebay is not responding me. They restricted me to create new listing. What should I do and where to approach for this problem..Please help me.

Thanks
mabbas2001
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

its really bad that not much sellers aren't responding to this kind of problem to other sellers. We should healp each other and raise this kind of "scams" to make it appear bold and clear, that if eBay treat the sellers like "thiefs" what will happen. I think we need to have "UNION".
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

devkumar2011
Community Member
U can approach "cybercrime department mumbai" if U'r issue didn't solved. Recently In AP, CCD hyderabad issued "open warnings" about CC,DC, internet fraud and scams. eBay.in is also in the list. I suggest U to call them personally then approach with procedure. Here is the website

http://www.cybercellmumbai.com/cyber-crimes/internet-fraud
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

jish08
Community Member
Item No. 270706514092
Photo for Ashish Dutta Chowdhury
Ashish Dutta Chowdhury [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: eBay
Cc: paisapay