What have you been collecting?

mahendra@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Users

Did you know!!
Pam Omidyar—collector of “Pez dispensers” had the idea to trade them over the Internet.
Her husband "Pierre Omidyar" came up with the e-business auction concept which is now eBay.

In most of the countries where eBay is present we have a category called "COLLECTIBLES" in which user’s trade items ranging from
Clocks to Coasters, Marbles to Match boxes, Shells to Sample products, Pill cases to Playing Cards, empty beer bottles to cola bottles, cans and so on.

We are evaluating the idea of launching a “Collectibles” category on ebay.in, and wanted inputs from you, our users. Let us know if you have been collecting anything, and would you like to trade it on ebay. We would create a category especially for you collectors.

We look forward to your inputs.

* Pez dispensers are nothing but candy dispensers and collectors trade them en eBay.com 🙂

Happy Trading
eBay team
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

123madhusmita
Community Member
I appreciete the idea of collectibles.because i am thinking of doing such type of business through ebay.and surprisingly i find this on ebay.i have no idea of online business.but i want to enter into it.i can dedicate 10 to 12hrs a week for the business.if you can help me then please.

madhusmita kar
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

hms_etrade
Community Member
Seems like a great idea...

Indians by nature are keepers. They get emotinally connected with their possessions so things get piled up in every household.

Regards
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

sastaitshop
Community Member
I guess it can be started here. It wont be a gr8 attraction in the beginning but wud gr8 oer the time ... !!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

atulnc1
Community Member
yes old collectables are quiet gud heritage and gud collection,SURELY THERE SHOULD BE A SPECILA CATEGORY IN EBAY,and it will definately work I THINK

regards,
ATUL.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Opening a Collectibles category is very good. It will be a grand selling for few sellers. ---------------
With Regards,
Snrama 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 6 of 6
latest reply