WORST SERVICES OF EBAY VERY POOR RESPONSE

sn-shoppe
Community Member
TO EBAY TEAM

i faceing problem in listing products,

i m getting same error message like limited listing placed on your account e-mail us to resolve this issue,

then i have send e-mail to trust & safety team they ask me same documents like photo id & addrss proof & invoice where in the items being listed in eBay were
purchased send your documents to businessreg@ebay.com,

then i have scaned & send 1) driving license copy as photo id & ration card copy as address proof
3)they ask me bill / invoice of the products what i m selling but i dont have any invoice because i have purchased secound hand products & for used products no bady gives bill or invoices,

after that they send me this message see,

Thank you for your patience, we greatly appreciate it.

We are able to received the documents and review it for you. Here are
the details of the investigation.

1) Since we can't verify the driver's license documents, we would like
to ask you another document that reflects the information you have
registered on eBay.

2) You have not forwarded your proof of address. Please include this one
in your next mail. It should also show the address you have in file.

3) For your proof of merchandise, it should be a document from your
supplier or an invoice where in the items being listed in eBay were
purchased.

Please let us know if you have any other clarification. Again, thank you
for your patience and understanding.

Sincerely,

Morton S.
eBay India Fraud Prevention

i have send 9 to 10 e-mails by attaching all documents but no proper replay from them & also i m getting same message again & again send documents,

sinces one month i m unable to list products on ebay also not removing limits placed on my account,

now ebay team is not accepting driving license & ration card copys please tell me what to do this ebay team ?

i have been open ebay account in aug till today i have verifyed my self 7 times with ebay , i dont understand how many times we need to verify our self ?

also no one have the time to reslove this issue all ebay staff are very busy they dont have time to look into the matter,

now i m very very upset with ebay now i cannot send any more documents to ebay because i have send documents many times but no proper response i dont know whats wrong with them,

EVERY TIME EBAY COMES WITH DIFFERENT & DIFFERENT VERIFICATION,

EBAY HAS WORST SERVICE TO WORDS MEMBERS I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF POOR SERVICE IN MY LIFE..:-(
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

sn-shoppe
Community Member
😄 my problem is sloved thank you trust & safety team

its took one month to activate my account but no problem thank you for activating my account ebay india:-D
:-)*~*Regards Sn-Shoppe*~*:-)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
its True
Ebay main der hai andher nahi
Message 3 of 3
latest reply