cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unsatisfied Ebay Sellers , Gallery Fees @ Rs.0.25

super_seller555
Community Member
Dear Sellers

Please note that you are now charged for gallery image listings @ 0.25 per listing if there are more categories in one all will get charged

This is not a good move as it will reduce the listings as sellers they don't want to get charged for what is not sold.

so if you have 500 listings with gallery image you are paying Rs 125 perweek and Rs 500 a month just to show your image on gallery.

This is not a good thing as it will force seller to remove gallery image and also to list only in one category to bring down the cost as every penny saved is earned and in today's competitive world.

I really think ebay.in must remove this policy and try to help sellers to sell more with low cost and not by forcing him to reduce listings or removing gallery image which will affect sales

DEAR EBAY SELLERS , JUST POST YOUR UNSATISFIED MESSAGE ABOUT GALLERY FEES @ Rs.0.25 , SO THAT EBAY CAME TO KNOW THAT ALL THE SELLERS ARE DISAPPOINTED .
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

touch_and_shine
Community Member

Hi super_seller555 !!! I as a
seller really suffering with these changes.... But what to do Ebay is not
listening to me as well as to other sellers -- Very rudely they implemented
gallery fees to be charged from 1st of April , 2006 to make our april fool and
we sellers are really fool. I guess u r not aware of the topic which I have
created on community discussion boards -- Feedback To Ebay India -- Topic Name
-- Product and Fees Changes on eBay.in..Sellers - Happy or Unhappy? You can
check this topic by following this link ---

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600000448&tstart=120&mod=1144168758198

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

i too agree my other cosellers about gallery charges. CHarges should not be thre if ebay want to have some business on site. Earliear we were doing a lots of business and now sales are going nose dive directions and are down to earth now. I am also with an opinion that these charges would be vanished.

stores.ebay.in/Punjabi-mall
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

to get fee from ebay seller per listing 0.25 paisa ebay getting more loss on total sell
so many seller who sell item at low margin or in auction dont select gallary
now what happen buyer have to open every page to see item and so many item it happen that buyer tired of open and close every item page to find his suit item
after wasting time he close ebay and go to other site where he can find his item easyly ie rediff com
in one months even adding 25% more item and paying also gallary fee i found that total no of item sold is less 25% then last months
but who care of buyer and seller head ache ?
ebay ? may not
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,
I agree with you all. To reduce the cost, many sellers are avoiding gallery pictures which is resulting in low sales. Moreover the overall buying experience is also not good as you have to open an item to see the details which does not have a gallery picture. Ebay is loosing a lot of final value fees which it will get after sale of product.
Perfect example of 'Big loss for small benefit'
There is a saying 'If you don't care for your customers, your competitors will.'
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

technoelektronixs
Community Member
Hi,

I don't agree with you as I feel that yes eBay charges have increased & we have to bear this burden. But I feel that this is the way buyers can distinguish between regular sellers & partime sellers.

I recommend that we use it to our advantage. We put up gallery on our regular selling items & put links on its description to our poor selling items (without gallery pics.).

Mohit - 9830711636
Message 6 of 6
latest reply