Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Post Gold ear rings International UK

I need to post some Gold ear rings from Goa to UK, but have been told by everyone and couriers that it can not be sent. How do I send them abroad? One courier mentioned sending with jet airways, not sure how to go about that..any help please

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unsatisfied Ebay Sellers , Gallery Fees @ Rs.0.25

Dear Sellers Please note that you are now charged for gallery image listings @ 0.25 per listing if there are more categories in one all will get charged This is not a good move as it will reduce the listings as sellers they don't want to get charged ...

Improper Search results on Ebay India

Hello Friends, I am looking for a solution to my problem while selling an item on ebay India. My Item number: 250001149405 listed on Ebay India for sales of contact lenses. Whenever a customer type "Contact Lenses" or "Contact Lens" in the search box...

"Kaun Banega Top Seller" 3 launched

Dear Sellers, We have launched the Top Seller Contest for the period 15th March, 2006 to 13th May 2006.. The Seller who has the highest Fulfilled GMV & Highest Fulfilled quantity sold in this period will be selected as the Top Seller for the period. ...

New Buyers misunderstanding of Re. 1 AUCTIONS

Hello, As a seller it has become clear to me that most new sellers (who bought from me) and some old ones as well know nothing about the Rupee 1 auction. It is just to make the listings attractive for one. Secondly, the items get more visibility sinc...

Shipping Mobile Phones

Hello Everybody, I have always kept on wondering how the sellers on ebay ship the mobile phones. I have always kept on listing mobile phones auctions but have never completed any transaction on mobile phone completely and successfully. I visited two ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling free softwares on ebay? Is it legal ?

Hi, Recently bought a unlock any mobile software from an ebay seller for Rs.99 and free shipping as it said. Well I got an email with attached software which was what the shipping was. Later I found out it is a free software which can be downloaded f...

cheating in ebay

Sir I have l;isted an numismatic items. Intially you informed me that item not sold and again relisted the item. then you informed that item was sold and asked to send an invoice and the same was sent. But so far no payment received and no query abou...

Dear SELLERS, Pls go through this...

Dear EBay Members, I request Members after reading this, pls feel free to "Post a Reply" to this thread. Brief story: Supplementary link: http://www.hublicity.com/ebay/ I've listed a item (Used Mobile) with reserve price BID (Item ID:9137109142),got ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My account shows balance of Rs. 24000 with ebay

suddenly one day I get up and check with my ebay to see a balance of Rs. 24000 with ebay on my seller account, upon proper look up in my seller account I found out that all my FVF were reversed with eBay Debit FVF credit reversal (FVF abuse) - Fees d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Duplicate Listing Confusion

Hi Dear eBay staff and Members, I am little confused about DUPLICATE LISTING now eBay has reduced number of duplicate listing from 10 to 5 which is good move indeed. But it is not clear to me whether it is inclusive of shop inventory or not? will any...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.