cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

*URGENT* Bad Buyer left negative feedback in our account, safety team not helping

Hi,

There is a buyer ***  who left a negative feedback in my profile.

Let me tell you the story, He ordered a laptop from normal pricing, and after few days of his purchase Diwali Sale was started in which the same product's price is less than the one he have bought, after that the buyer started calling me and started asking to transfer difference amount in his bank account, But it's not a possible thing to do so we Rejected, after that he started threatening us that he will leave negative feedback and will open guarantee claims for faulty item for harrassing us.

And now he have left a negative feedback in our account, I talked to Trust and Safety team and they denied to help.

Please tell me what is our mistake in this ? What is my mistake if ebay fixes an item to sell at low price in any deal and a buyer who have bought in old prices left a negative feedback ?

I want that negative feedback removed on priority, Else I will have to cancel all the pending orders and will end all my listings which are in diwali sale, I am sorry but I can't work like this where our profile is getting hurt for no mistake of ours and when you don't help.

I always have trusted ebay and still do trust it, I hope you will solve the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Garg Enterprises

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: *URGENT* Bad Buyer left negative feedback in our account, safety team not helping

Trust & Safety have already told you that they cant help. That basically has answered to your question. They wont help, and no one in ebay will be ready to help.

T&S team do not even care for the ebay policy so I dont think you will get any help at all.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: *URGENT* Bad Buyer left negative feedback in our account, safety team not helping

Got it Removed 🙂

Thanks Ebay

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Seriously????

Lucky You
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Can you provide us the Buyer name plz that we can aware about them ?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Just to let you know, naming and shaming of buyers is not allowed on these forums. Please do not post the ID's of other users here as we will have to remove them.

Thank you.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply