Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

VERY LOW SALES IN LAST 3-4 DAYS

hello Hi to all sellers, just want to know whether anyone facing low sales in last 3-4 days. Its season time, and hard to believe extremely low sales.. so kindly tell is anyone facing the same issue or its low sales for me.. will be waiting for repli...

*URGENT* Bad Buyer left negative feedback in our account, safety team not helping

Hi, There is a buyer *** who left a negative feedback in my profile. Let me tell you the story, He ordered a laptop from normal pricing, and after few days of his purchase Diwali Sale was started in which the same product's price is less than the one...

powership - nobody coming to pickup

I have enrollled for powership and have the packets ready but nobody is coming to pickup the packets. Absolutely no response on emails or phone calls. I feel so sorry to have chosen Ebay. I was hoping it is international company and should provide in...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I Want To Know About Selling on Ebay

Hi Friends Myself Zeeshan.Karim.Qureshiif i sell a product on ebay and a buyer want to buy and he/she will click the buy it now button and proceed to payment the thing i want to know is how can i know the buyer detail about his/her location address a...

Item listed but not searchable?

About 10-14 days ago i put up an item - ovulation tests - for sale for 7 days. It got listed and the fee was taked, but the item remained unsearchable. I contacted ebay exactly 3 times. First they told everythin was fine when it wasnt, to second they...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PaisaPay COD failure

On 3rd of Oct I ordered a ps3(code:221291896721 PaisaPay ID:34733569418)from eBay via PaisaPay COD. Its 14th and it's still not shipped. I talked with the seller. Every time getting the same reply that it's shipped and I will receive it soon. No awb ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Block bluedart pick up

Hello PS Team , Please block blue dart from our order bcoz this useless people wont come for pick up. So to release remittance it is very lenghty procedure. So Plz Plz block blue dart or just ask the blue dart to start pick from my location. Thanks

Plz raise the delivery deadline from 7 days to 10 days... for Fesival season and super cyclone...

ORDERs FROM Andhra/Odisha/Jharkhand MAY GET DELAYED BECAUSE OF AIR/RAILWAY DISRUPTIONS DUE TO VERY HEAVY RAINFALL BECAUSE OF THE CYCLONE IN THE ANDHRA/ORISSA REGION. Due to these Air/Rail trafic disruptions not only Andhra/Odisha but whole of south I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay system guys need some schooling....

what the hell? item is sold, your pet paisapay is asking me to ship, and i can see the item stillon listings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what would have happened if another buyer had bought the same item??? buyer won't believe that its your FILTHY BLOODY ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please Remove me from Powership

Well..I have to write on this board as despite my many emails to different ebay departments .....ebay has not removed powership option from my email id. I am seriously fed up of pickup issues through Fedex and Bluedart ....fedex people normally don;t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

powership problem

Hi Guys, Recently I have been offered PowerShip feature. The Problem is when I do READY TO SHIP the AWB number is different than what courier pickup guys give me. Due to this the item does not turn into SHIPPED and DELIVERED since it is incorrect AWB...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.