Suspicious negative feedback receiving

gadgets24x7
Community Member
PaisaPay ID 31064116497

oints to be noted
1. New Buyer on Ebay.
2. Says he lives in Kuwati,
3. Delivery at remote address in India
4. Delivery contact number was no reply for a week or so.
5. Delivery contact number was picked up after 5-6 days or more
6. The person on delivery contact number does not understand English / Hindi.

Don't you see suspicious activity here?
We work hard to maintain quality and feedback score

Day by Day these things are really harassing us,
We have stopped selling on Ebay as there is no point if Ebay cannot support sellers. We had good sales, we have import business, we have products but what is the point selling here? when you work so hard , and Ebay does not even care to support the sellers?
Ebay has already gone down, because of other websites coming into action these days, I don't think its going to survive if they don't do something which also protects the sellers and favors the seller at this kind of situations at-least.

Problem : Buyer has given some remote village address where non of the courier services are supported and we had mentioned that shipping are done from Fedex, DTDC , Bluedart . Before Purchasing this buyer called me from some International number. He claims that he lives in Kuwait and he had bought Product Worth Rs 135.
We dispatched the courier but it returned back because DTDC had no service there, we tried to contact other courier agency but everybody refused. Then we tried contacting buyer for 2 days, no one replied, in between serveral mails were dropped to the buyers getting no replies. Then on 4th day of return of 1st shipment parcel, someone had picked up phone on the number mentioned, We tried to communicate with them but failed because the MALE person was not able to understand English or Hindi, then he handed over the phone to some lady, probably her wife I think, but we again failed to communicate with them because they could not understand Hindi/ English . Now we don't speak Tamil is that our fault? in recent one of the email replied received by the buyer he has almost accused us that we cannot arrange any local person to get it deliver or what. We would like to ask, what kind of question was that? arrange a local person to deliver?
Then , Finally after many days buyer finally replied to mailed , and we mentioned him that this all the problem is happening, then he replied that he sends International package to that address, but we found out , International companies like Fedex, UPS, DHL does not deliver to that address or may it could be special delivery or something .
Then we told buyer that we are going to try it again, and we did ship it again but the same thing happen, it came back again to us 2 days back .
Now , finally buyer once again called us 3-4 days back and we informed him that we sent the package again and asked him to wait, but same day we notice he had given negative feedback . I tried to explain him but no help. Now he threats us that he will buy again and leave one of negative feedback , his words are exactly copy pasted here """" think i did correct feedback & u proved that without delivert..so many days went and months went...i never see bad business like this...i will make one more time negative feedback again..... ""

We have tried explain buyer email and couple 2 times on phone that there is no service by our shipping company but he is not ready to listen .
We had offered to refund the buyer very first time when the parcel was returned back in 4-5 days of purchase,
The buyer is talking like a real mad person, he write mails as if he is having fun with us , and by emails its clearly shows that he is intentionally trying to create trouble for some or other reasons.

Points to be noted
1. New Buyer on Ebay.
2. Says he lives in Kuwati,
3. Delivery at remote address in India
4. Delivery contact number was no reply for a week or so.
5. Delivery contact number was picked up after 5-6 days or more
6. The person on delivery contact number does not understand English / Hindi.

Don't you see suspicious activity here?
We work hard to maintain quality and feedback score

Day by Day these things are really harassing us,
We have stopped selling on Ebay as there is no point if Ebay cannot support sellers. We had good sales, we have import business, we have products but what is the point selling here? when you work so hard , and Ebay does not even care to support the sellers?
Ebay has already gone down, because of other websites coming into action these days, I don't think its going to survive if they don't do something which also protects the sellers and favors the seller at this kind of situations at-least.

I'm suspecting on couple of negative feedback which I had received recently, I'm suspecting someone is intentionally doing and has multiple IDs and he is able to manage them well. However I'm not sure about it , but there are few factors which is indicating it.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Suspicious negative feedback receiving

There is no suspicious activity here, Including me, I am sure many sellers get such buyers, you should know how to handle such buyers. Modify your listing to handle such buyers/issues and keep some well defined rules in place which the buyer is made aware of before buying.

After having so much experience in business and you find it difficult to handle one irate buyer is surprising.
StopandShop
Message 2 of 2
latest reply