cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions to force "kumbharan" ebay to wake up !!

I am fed up the unreasonable policy changes that ebay has been making, and ebay seems oblivious to the plight of sellers.

Especially the recent change to timelines especially to deliver. Once the ebay "callers" suggested me to update the AWB only on the last day rather than on that day I ship. what stupidity !!!

Most small towns are serviced by local couriers not the courier we originally sent, which aren't contactable if you want the item to be RTO which would mean in some cases the buyer received the item after it was refunded... (this actually happened to me) to which ebay customer support asked me to beg to buyer to pay in some other way.

I request fellow sellers for suggestion to force ebay to take notice.

Regards
Shyam
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Why dont you use speedpost when you are sending to smaller towns?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@nitrotribe.in...

Some intelligent MBA guys at ebay India must have suggested to the ebay management that buyers are important and they must be pampered to no end and sellers can be treated like dogs as anyway sellers are available at 1/- a dozen. No one in ebay cares 2 hoots for the seller.

If any courier company have given ebay a guarantee to do all India delivery in 7 days then give us the name of the courier company and we will also send by the same couriers........BUT obviously they will not give the courier name because ebay is telling lies.
StopandShop
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Dear nitrotribe.in,

The timelines have been revised after taking these scenarios into consideration.

To provide some context on Shipment Basis traceable shipments done by our Sellers (through various shipment companies from Blue dart to Speed post) in last couple of months, we have observed that ~96% of the Shipments gets delivered within 6 days of shipping the item, while ~2% of the shipments are delivered post 10 days. This information (Shipment pick up date & Delivery dates) was collated manually directly from the Shipment company’s website (basis the tracking information updated by the Seller).

Having said that, I do completely agree that Sellers do not control shipment delivery and there would be instances where Buyer raises a INR in PaisaPay post delivery timelines is over, but be rest assured that even in such cases, our PaisaPay team will work with you and the buyer to resolve the claim and ensure resolution amicable to both you & the buyer.

Regards
Seema
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

sukstore
Community Member
Speed Post - Deliveres to any one present at the location , no need of the consignee,they dont mention to whom it was delivered unless it is delivered to the consignee. We used to send more than 200 packets/month through Speed Post, now the qty has reduced to 10-20 per month. 5% of the time , the buyers raise complaints saying that they didnt recv the package when Speed Post on line tracking says it is delivered. Ebay calls us and order us " Provide POD with 24-48 hours" they dont see the fact that ..if they can do the same or pratically feasible ...its like encouraging the buyers to do such claims in future too so that they can get their ordered product as well their money back...

Time lines for shipping - Let them make it 48 hours ,not much issues...buyers will be happy, sellers too will be committed....

Time Lines foe delivery - 7 days is tooo small gap.... When ebay imposing such unrealisitc dead lines , its their duty to tie up with courier companies and ensure such time based delivery.. Then instead of blaming us we can point out to ebay for their policies... Then they will understand ...what mistakes they are doing...its like "unless you burn your fingers, you dont realize the actual facts" .

Some tips in setting up guidelines to ebay management

1. All communication firstly to be done through Ask Seller A question, too keep ebayin loop
2. Shipping time can be reduced
3. Delivery time - 7 days can be extended automatically to 12 days in case the seller has provided Shipping time details with in 48 hours, this also regulate the faster shipping and deliveires automatically.
4. Provision to edit shipping details within 24 hours, certain cases due to some issues with the shipping companies , the docket numbers provided today dosnt match when they give the receipts next day...Such entries can be limited to 5 % of total sales to avoid manupulation.
5. Feedback polocity to buyers
No negetive feedbacks for items match the discription but gets delivered late even though they are shipped with in time lines.
No negetive feedbacks for manufacturer warranty products which was found to be faulty at the time of receipt for sealed box product.

More suggestions are welcome..

Negetive feedbacks are like ONE ROTTEN APPLE IN A BASKETFULL OF APPLES
Message 5 of 5
latest reply