Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Slowest ever sales on ebay

Yes sales are really down.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

ebay.in is shutting down thats why sales declined as most of the listings are hidden .. finally its end of ebay india
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Yes. Indian buyers are only giving negative rating & opening gurantee for cash back scheme
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

0 Sales In Last Three Days...

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

same here.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

All sales are being happened in others e-commerce websites ; because they are advertising a lots.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Spoiler
Ebay Wake Up Please ! Do Some Promotion, You were the first choice, now you're becoming the last ! 

Future looks bleak for ebay, most sellers are already looking for better platforms. Ebay if you're listening you should change your marketing team ASAP and pump some money into promotion and advertisement if you want ebay to stay a lucrative option for sellers. Esp. with the pathetic and not symphatetic Trust and Safety Team, the Scaringly buyer biased policies and Draconian Feedback Policies which buyers are using to blackmail us sellers. 

Run at least a campaign for some time, people have started to forget your name. I used to get 1000 + views on my items last year and now same item is getting 40-50 views !  esp. when I have a lot more inventory and more feedbacks.

Alarm ! Alarm ! Alarm ! 

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

I agree with you... I used to see ads in TV before a year but now even in google adsense it's getting hard to see eBay advertisements....
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

some of the customer care representative is pathetic, Not a knowledgeable person, inexperience. irrelevant in english

Message 10 of 11
latest reply