Selling on ebay

deals_n_offers
Community Member
Can anyone arrange for me the product selling on ebay.in
Starting from the product that sells fastest to lowest product that is sold upto ten products.
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Selling on ebay

posting.id.in
Community Member
Hey I would be willing to trade a 100 or even 1000 of my positive ratings (if I had so many)for such info 😉
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Selling on ebay

hi2k_soho
Community Member
hey pos*****
do not talk loosely about trading of ratings ...its not something which is looked upon as a right thing though you may not be serious
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Selling on ebay

sastaitshop
Community Member
You can check the categories and see the listings. You can also see the ratigns that a seller has received for a particular product.

Also as a simple rule, The more number of listings in a category more is the sales. - although not 100% true .. but common sense will help. Regards

Sunny !! Sunny 🙂
()()()()())()

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Selling on ebay

sarathy89
Community Member
how to sell a item within a day... anyone please help me...
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Selling on ebay

akaggarwal_eshop
Community Member
Post the item as a 1 day auction with a low or preferably Re. 1 as the starting price. Also don't forget to post actual product pics and your contact details so that buyers can have their queries resolved quickly.
Furthermore, depending on the value of the item, you may opt for listing upgrades, with pro pack at Rs. 95 guaranteeing high visibility.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Selling on ebay

anandpenumetcha
Community Member
HI..I WAS ONE OF THE ACTIVE MEMBERS IN EBAY. WHEN I WANTED TO DO SOME REAL SELLING AGAIN AFTER A LONG GAP...IT SAYS SELLING NOW IN EBAY U NEED TO REGISTER WITH PAISA PAY....ITS ABSOLUTELY CRAP...I DONT THINK I WOULD EVER RETURN BACK TO EBAY UNTILL IT LIFTS PAISA PAY AS AMNDOTORY...GUYS THINK ONCE AGAIN...HUNDREDS OF FREE SITES LIKE EBAY IN INDIA...WOULD U ALLOW SOME ONE TO RULE AND COMPLICATE THE LISTINGS!! ALL THE BEST EBAY!!
Message 7 of 7
latest reply