need help and suggestion from my fellow seller

RELIABLE ENTERPRISE
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Selling on Ebay is become too difficult...because buyer think they are king

GOT 3 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK IN JUST A WEEK
AND ALL THE ITEM HAVE BEEN PURCHASE 15-20 DAYS BEFORE

1ST FEEDBACK LEFT ON 16-Sep-2009 BY prashantisonline SAYING "Product has manufacturing defect out of the box but seller refused to replace." AND HAD BROUGHT THE PRODUCT ON 1ST SEPT 2009
I HAVE SOLD A ORIGINAL ITEM HAVING MRP 800 FOR 595
AND THE BUYER HAVE BROUGHT THE PRODUCT FROM HIS RELATIVE IN JAIPUR SO HE DIDN'T KNEW WAT WAS WRONG AND IT WAS IN COMPANY WARRANTY ( THE BUYER BROKE THE KODAK CHARGER AND HE WANT A REPLACEMENT)

2ND FEEDBACK LEFT ON 17-Sep-2009 BY vijaybaradia SAYING "Item Recieved is not as same as the one in the photo.Not in original packing.bad" AND HAD BROUGHT THE PRODUCT ON 2ND SEPT 2009
IF THE BUYER HAD A PROBLEM THEN HE CUD HAVE CONTACTED US
THE BUYER SAY THAT THE CARD IS WORKING COMPLETELY FINE ON HIS MOBILE BUT FEEL THAT ITS WAS NOT ORIGINAL.I OFFER HIM REFUND ALSO BUT HE DOESN'T WANT IT.
BUYER SAY THAT THE PICTURE IS NOT THE SAME,IF U READ THE TERMS AND CONDITION I HAVE CLEARLY MENTION "All pictures contained within this listing are for illustration purpose only"
AND WE HAVE SEND HIM THE SAME CARD AS SHOW IN THE PICTURE BUT STILL HE FEEL ITS DIFFERENT THEN HE CUD HAVE CONTACTED US

3RD FEEDBACK LEFT ON 18-Sep-2009 BY BUYER rajiv.tuli SAYING "bad quality, very small length, totally waste" AND HAD BROUGHT THE ITEM ON 31-Aug-2009
HE BROUGHT THE ITEM IN EAR HEADPHONE FOR IPOD & MP3/4 PLAYER FOR RS.85 AND THAT TOO FREE SHIPPING
WAT HE EXPECT A APPLE IPOD QUALITY FOR RS.85 THAT TOO FOR FREE SHIPPING
IF HE DIDNT LIKE THAT THE PRODUCT THEN HE CUD HAVE ASK FOR A REFUND
I WUD HAVE GIVEN HIM THE REFUND ON THE SPOT
THE BUYER DIDNT CONTACTED ME ANY TIME

DEAR SELLER FRNDS I REQUIRED UR HELP AND SUGGESTION WAT SHALL I DO FOR THE SAME
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Its sad to know . Buyers should communicate with sellers before taking such action. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

hi all 🙂

Nowadays Buyers are really king on ebay.

लेकिन

हम भारतीय हैं और हमारे देश में

" ग्राहक भगवान का रूप होता है "

जय हो ………………………… !
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

fashion-badshah
Community Member
You can not do anything for this except following

1.BEGGING for feedback removal from buyer. Tell him you are ready to refund the money paid plus he can keep the item too .. ( Remembar you have only five chance in a year to beg )

2.File case with community court but chances are low beacuse as per my experince
Either there will be lack of jury voting and feedback will remain forever ( even if you are right in every manner)
or
T & S will not remove even community court favours you for removal of negative feedbacks ( I have four similar cases )

3 MOST IMPORTANT

Pray to the GOD
Ask your GOD to send only good buyers to you ebay store who can undewrstand DUKH-DARD of sellers
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
Community-court is the only option you have got... just give a try... we sellers will help you out!
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

thanks for ur help
i have appeal in the Community-court
hope we seller unite and help each other
thanks
any more suggestions and help are welcome
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

rishitex2003
Community Member
Dear All
Now buyer understand ebay policy that more favourable in the interest of buyer.
Now i ship one shipment to Jaipur buyer , as he received the same within 3 days time, now he told me that i will not make posting on ebay in paise pay as item received.

So we have to wait till the expiry period of delivery, then ebay contact buyer and ask us to submit proof of delivery to buyer with his signature.

PL. bear in mind that shipping details does not acceptable to ebay to release money.

This type of behaviour of buyer is simply a cheating with seller !!!

In past i lost one shipment n money too !! No reply from ebay customer care for anything !!!

IF SELLER MUST HAVE RIGHT TO GET HIS MONEY ONCE THEY SEND PROOF OF DISPATCH, OR MY BE BUYER HAS TO PRODUCE NON DELIVERY CERTIFICATE FROM CONCERN COURRIER OR POSTAL DEPT TO GET HIS MONEY BACK FROM EBAY ! WHY ONLY SELLER IS UNDER PRESSURE FROM EBAY ?

I HOPE THAT THEY WILL THINK POSITIVE FOR SELLER SIDE TO IMPROVE MORE SALES ON EBAY PORTAL
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

thanks all fellow seller
1 feedback removed now 2 more to go

this is good tool for seller
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

All jury member sud at least spare just 15-20 minutes everyday when ever there are free and use community court to help seller to get justice
this will help everyone
UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL
Message 10 of 15
latest reply