cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling on EBAY is becoming a REAL Headache Now-a-days.

As a seller I am facing more difficult days as buyers have become MORE BOLD and MORE SHAMELESS. YES IT IS TRUE.

Even after reading all the terms and conditions of sale customers buy the product and then ask for replacements or refund far beyond the stipulated time period AND even in cases were we have offered no warranty and refund buyers extort us for replacement and refund only because ebay has given them the power of NEGATIVE FEEDBACK.

I really don't know how much longer I can survive this onslaught of such buyers. One cannot even reason with the buyers as to the cause of delay by the courier or even about the quality of the product. People buy items worth Rs.100/- and expect it to perform like the original item costing Rs.1000/-. All this because they can give NEGATIVE FEEDBACK AND WE CANNOT.
*********************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Hi,
I have stopped giving free shipping to Indian site.Also no 1 buck auction in Indian site.If that discourages them,that is a good sign.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 28
latest reply

spl_ind
Community Member
You need to be strict with your buyers. And also block them if they seem to misbehave.
Message 3 of 28
latest reply

Ebay your help is desperately needed for such types of buyers.

If nobody reads the terms and conditions set by ebay or the seller then what is point of having warranty terms mentioned in the listing.

Buyers come after a month or even more and make unreasonable demands and threaten to give NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for no fault of ours at all.

EBAY PLEASE HELP SELLERS.............

***************************************** Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 4 of 28
latest reply

that true
ebay should help seller also
ebay should give right to seller to give negative feedback if buyer dont pay the item

regards,
reliable enterprise
Message 5 of 28
latest reply

venkatpradeepb
Community Member
The best solution ebay can do is to act as an intermediate between the buyer and seller from the moment the transaction gets started till the closure. The ebay reps should be in touch with the buyers as well as the sellers. This way both the buyer and seller would know that ebay is monitoring their transaction.

I heard this type of monitoring is done in rediff shopping. But I dont know why ebay doing business all over the world is not taking such step!
Message 6 of 28
latest reply

Eerlier we were getting 1 fraud in 100 buyers but now we get 10 out of 100 buyers because Sellers cannot leave leave any -ve comment on buyer.

Now BUYERS are king on ebay and they now know how to get Items for FREE by exploiting the ebay's rules. They know they can get any Item for FREE if they file dispute the item as NOT AS DESCRIBED or DUPLICATE ITEM and gets the refund along with the FREE item with them.

Ebay know about this and keeping silent over this.

Some of my known powersellers has left ebay platform due to this because they made loss on this ebay's partiality on Buyers & Sellers.

I hope EBAY is reading this DISCUSSION and should know that every Sellers want the old feedback back so that other sellers know which BUYER are FRAUD.

All the best to all sellers
Message 7 of 28
latest reply

Hi,
Nonpaying international buyers is a new development.
Very bad trend.
I can give a long list.I suspect some of them to be out Phishing/hacking.We are in for big scam.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 8 of 28
latest reply

orignalgoods
Community Member
HI ,
FRIENDS I M TOTALY AGREE WITH RESPECTED systeminflow , NOW FRAUD SELLERS ARE INCREASING BECOMES BIG HEADACHE FOR SELLERS , IN INDIA THE BUYERS ARE MORE SMART THAN SELLERS , SOME YOUNG BUYERS EXPLOIT EBAY SELLERS BY OPENING THE DISPUTES , NOW BUYERS ARE TOTALY FREE , THEY NT HAVE ANY AFRAID FROM ANYONE , WE CANT LEAVE NEGATICE FOR THEM , WE CANT OPEN DISPUTE AGAINST THEM , THEY CAN DO ANYTHING WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO , FIN THE PAST I WAS FACING 1 FRAUD BUYER OUT OF 200-300 , BUT NW IT INCREASE 3-5 BUYERS IN EVERY 100 ,,,,,,,,,IN EBAY INDIA SELLERS MUST HAVE OPTION TO LEAVE NEGATIVE FOR BUYER

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

let we be the change

let all us vote for fair seller in community case.

what say guys?

if buyers are like this we should need to unite.

pls write here so we can help each other and get things done to get survived.
Message 10 of 28
latest reply