Selling Manager & Paispay COD post paid BUGS

and-also
Community Member
For those who use the selling Manager you might have seen the following bugs, and it really is affecting the selling performance , if eBay pinks can pass over the bugs to the technical department and get it sorted out.

1)if any item is under processing and the payment does not realize on the say day or say after a day or say for typical payment in process delays for verification or bank delays, the selling manager pro never logs such payments, thus under item awaiting shipment and paid, it is never shown.

Result- the buyers order is never seen in selling manager to be shipped thus it goes into system initiated refunds and hassle for the buyer and seller too.

2)If we self refund the payment,on buyers request that he had wrongly made an order or change in address or he forgot to use the discount coupon or something, the cancelled order never goes out of the system it keeps on showing in the selling manager under items awaiting shipment and thus we end up sometimes sending the wrong or cancelled order and then realize the bug.

Result- the seller suffers loss and hassle of packaging wrong items which have been already refunded or are no more relevant, the system should remove it automatically from awaiting shipment and paid label but it never does the same.

3)Same for autorefund cases or cases where the system has refunded the payment of the buyer, as past due handling time, the selling manager label for awaiting dispatch and paid will keep on showing as still item not shipped, inspite it has gone into refunds, and no more its a qualified order.

Result- the awaiting shipment status is falsely shown and it is hassle to manage the shipments due to shown erratic data.

When we are paying extra for a sophisticated tool which should make our selling simpler, on the contrary it makes it more hassle some, if such bugs are not taken care of will have to discontinue the service of selling manager pro and look for other paid alternative which AUCTIVA offer, but have trust in eBay and hope they will not disappoint us.

Well will not start a new thread for this , but if the pinks can look into this also, its hassle-some and tiresome to keep on updating order shipments air way bill for around 100 odd consignments daily, thus for bulk sellers, thus please come up with something where by we can input the data on an excel sheet kind of format and at a single terminal sync the file, and thus all data gets synchronized up normally.

Secondly other deterrent why we stopped using the touted COD service where primary reason is the utter confusion of the roles to be performed by aramex, which they are not aware of , secondly, We ended up sending the COD delivery orders in normal shipments later realized that those order were not normal PaisaPay orders they were COD orders,

Thus recommend eBay for making COD a hitselling platform, please give some indication on the Pasipay COD orders in selling manager panel or Paispay , items to be shipped area, make a colour difference or make an entirely different panel where such orders are logged, donot mix them up with regular paispay orders, its real management nightmare for bulk sellers to identify which one is normal paispay pre-paid order and which one is post paid that is a COD order,hope this small technical flaws will be taken care of , to make a good hassle proof selling experience for the sellers.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@ebay/paisapay...

I would like to voice my concern about "Payment under process items", if the payment is not processed on the same day by paisapay and it realizes on 3-4 day then why cannot paispay send the seller a simple email saying "Payment has been processed and now you can ship the item". Why only SMS is sent which is often lost and not all providers are in sync with one another to send SMS reliably and consistently. Everyone knows that SMS is not a reliable mode of communication. I don't want SMS I want a simple mail from ebay/paisapay in my ebay inbox.

As a matter of fact the same email should also be sent to the buyer who always claim "my payment is done why don't you ship the item".

I am sure that the effort involved in sending email is same as sending an SMS then why not send an email which can remain with us as proof for later date.

I would like to bring to your attention one more change in the paisapay software. When Payment is not processed on the same day as "Transaction Date" then I will request you to please create one "Payment Approved Date" column in paisapay page so that we can come to know both the "Transaction Date" as well as "Payment Approved Date". This will also help the sellers in preventing inadvertently sending items for which payment is not processed.

Hoping that some positive action will be taken soon by ebay in this matter.
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

ultimate.traders
Community Member
dear sellers please help me on this
when we list an item using PRO PACK or other promotion tools for AUCTION items and suppose if buyer ultimately do not pay, what we have noticed is we get FVF credit and 1RE insertion fee credit...
so my question here is why are we not getting credit for listing upgrades like border,bold,featured plus etc et
SO ULTIMATELY GOT NOTHING AND STILL HAVE TO PAY EBAY FOR VIRTUALLY NOTHING
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

and-also
Community Member
Yes what @rajelectroniks has pointed out is cent percent correct and real harassment for both buyer and seller.

Why cannot eBay send us e-mail regarding payment realised or approved mail for payment in process mail sent before, if a particular buyers payment in process is approved, Please look into this, as we work fully on e-mails.,and Selling manager, so if we donot receive the mail that the item under payment process is now approved it becomes very difficult for us to timely dispatch the goods, and know if the order is still under processing or its done, i hope eBay will iron out this flaws,

Please Send Payment Approved or Succesful paispay payment mails also for payments under processing once they are done.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply