cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sellers Donnt subscribe for Powership, Buyers also Beware

Despite repeated requests, about 4-5 mails and numerous calls to ebay, they didnot deactivated our powership program. In the end we were left with no option but to remove fast moving products from the portal.

Its ironic that on one hand ebay claims to be buyer centric and on other hand they make the local buyers wait for 6-7 days for product to be delivered to them.
for sellers this is a nightmare, about 30-40 % of orders will fall because powership will not pick up the couriers even after specified 5 days.

all in all this is worst that could happen......
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Bluedart couriers not picking up my parcel. I reached their nearest office with the parcel and asked them pickup the item. The office personals said that they didnt have any information regarding the pickup and they denied my request. I informed this matter twice to ebay and no response from them. The most worst experience with bluedart. And I am very happy with fedex because they will inform me regarding the pickup every time and they are very co operative.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@muhammedaneez, for the time being i will suggest you to ship the items allocated to BLUEDART courier using your own Courier Providers and then you will have to mail the tracking details along with its paisapay ids to the ebay's logistic team.

When the item is delivered to the buyer and it is updated in the tracking details, then you can again send one mail for confirming the item receipt again to the logistic team. This way atleast you can ship all your pending orders now.

For me, Powership is the one best thing that ebay has provided to any seller. And it will surely help you improve your DSR in future.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply