Seller's money - Not safe with paisa pay Team

PaisaPay ID 26689061421

Item purchased on 15/05/10 and sent instantly and delivered to buyer on 17/05/10. Buyer intiated
refund as he wants to return item. but he did not returned item till date.

We have provided all detail regarding delivery on item to PAISA PAY TEAM.

ITEM WORTH RS. 8189/-, Paisa team approved refund without confirming that item is returned
to seller or not.

paisa pay never asked and confirm whether we have received the item back or not.

Now buyer posses the item, got refund. Not interesting in returning the item day one.

Anybody who is responsible from paisapay or eaby, please come on board and give explanation
on what basis this refund was approved ?????

paisapay is playing with sellers money to keep buyer happy, ebay feels that seller's on ebay
are became reach and they will not bother of this type of refund.

sale8shop
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

hi,
had a similar problem today.
the buyer had initiated the refund even after receiving the item.
had sent a scan copy to paisa pay,
within the dead line but wre giving some lame excuses regarding the proof of delivery.
why should a seller be penalised for these transactions.
paisapay should make the sellers also feel secure with the transactions.
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

atozindiaherbal
Community Member
Vary Bad The Money is not safe with paisapay this manual work this role of money not for ebay or paisapay money it is seller money & they playing game with this money bary bad
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

atozindiaherbal
Community Member
When goods in transit Or with Buyer possession how paisapay playing with seller money seller sale8shop your money is gone now go to delhi collect printer now in you are in mercy of buyer
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

mnkherbal
Community Member
Paisay given right decision they refunded the inncocnet buyer money now goods with buyer money with buyer ebay happy paisapay happy you are at now home sunday relaxe karo
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

ashokyadavmumbai2010
Community Member
It means money is not safe with ebay or paisapay this seller money is gone sale8shop (778 ) i want to know who is decision maker such refund is it manual work then it ok do not sale valuable item goods also go money reason it any time go in drane some seller also statement in community those money also gone so i decided do not sale on ebay
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

ashokyadavmumbai2010
Community Member
seller sale8shop (778 ) for you this is small amount but for me this is my one month salary where i am doing job if this type happened with me then where i will go for this small amount i am not able go for legal action also thanks before start something i read in community now decided not start sale on ebay.in
Message 7 of 23
latest reply

aahafizshaikh
Community Member
I think we all must first read paisapay terms & Condition Risk Factor In Small Letter T & C Apply Some other seller earlier also pointed out these issue but no reply from ebay Team Or Paisa Pay Team
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

maheswari.sunu
Community Member
Ebay Given Seller Protection Program But till today no seller know about this or used this Because No such program is their
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

I understand that paisapay will not reply it in good manner or revert with valid reason. A TEAM OF DEAF, DUMB AND BLIND MIX.
Message 10 of 23
latest reply