cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchased Blackberry mobile , But received a box with locks in it .

I had purchased a blackberry bold mobile phone on 14th sep 2011 from one of the ebay sellers .
When I received the parcel , I found a box with a lock and key and and a piece of hardware tool .
I have registered a claim under ebay guarantee . What else can I do to get my hard-earned money back .....
People please help and guide further . Help would be highly appreciated . Thanks in advance to all .
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@ akshat_jain09

Please contact the seller first & let him know the incident, the seller may be genuine and it may also be done by the courier guys.

The item came to you through which courier ?
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have tried contacting him but he does not pick up my phone calls now...
He used to attend calls till the shipment was done by him . After that he had stopped attending to my calls . The shipment was sent by him through Bluedart and he had mentioned to courier guys that there are chocolates in the parcel which I came to know this from blue dart .
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

the.last.indian.kid
Community Member
few steps :

simply leave negative feedback as soon as possible by stating that Seller is Fraud, and do not buy from him. he sent lock instead of bb phone.

call at 1800 209 3229 at ebay number and inform them. or else leave message to seller on his cell and email that u will do police complain if anything goes wrong.

whats that seller's number and seller id ?

Regards,
Ashish
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Dear akshat_jain09,

Thanks for providing us with the details of the transaction. We've escalated this to the concerned team and shall get back to you with an update at the earliest.

Regards,
Seema
Message 5 of 5
latest reply