Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Purchased Blackberry mobile , But received a box with locks in it .

I had purchased a blackberry bold mobile phone on 14th sep 2011 from one of the ebay sellers . When I received the parcel , I found a box with a lock and key and and a piece of hardware tool . I have registered a claim under ebay guarantee . What els...

Ebay feedback system sucks

I got negative feedback for a product which is working fine first check negative feedback for same product modem is not working with adsl connection. Kindly refund my amount Buyer: Member id gpssudan ( Feedback Score Of 2 ) 30-Jul-2011 21:45 Feedback...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Can I Sell Branded Items on Ebay

Hi Guys, I am planning to sell some exclusive brands like Tommy, Gucci etc on Ebay. I would source them from exporters. Will there be any legal constraints/bans from these Brands? Please guide me.. Thank You, Irfan.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Suggestion For New Turbo Lister

Hi Dear eBay team, I have uploaded new TURBO LISTER-2. It has really nice features added. Thanks to the eBay team. But as far as SCHEDULING option is concern I think the previous one was better in which you could schedule your listing for particular ...

ebay account put on hold.. still 18 days left to pay up the fee.

eBay raised an invoice of Rs 1000 to me on 31st August with due date as 30th september. Today is 12th and they have put my account on hold.... Some one, some where in eBay has probably got plenty of free time or might have been promoted without merit...

Tips from Bangalore Sellers

Hi Guys, I am very excited to start off a business on ebay. I am currently residing in bangalore and would love to explore the space of computer peripherals as of now starting with Pendrives & Hard Drives. I would love to get in touch with wholesaler...

No Shipping DSR Rating Increase For 2 Months.

Hi. No Shipping DSR Rating Increase For 2 Months. Now Our account On Risk. We Call Many Times To Ebay But No Soloutions. This is a System Problem. My All Buyers Are Happy With Shipping Time. See My All Feedbacks. Kindly Check And Increase The Shippin...

remittance put on hold

same case with me. i sold an item for 4k and i got good feedback. my remittance was put on hold and i was asked for documents. i gave them documents but they asked for clear Unpaid item case which was more than 1.5yrs old in my other account. its now...

Selecting the best courier company by discussions

Hi, I am a Delhi based seller on ebay,from the start i have been using professional couriers as my shipping partner.Their charges are following. BY AIR PARCEL Till 500gms-Rs30 500gms To 1 kg-Rs60 Additional Kg's-Rs60 Surface Parcel Till 1 kg-Rs30 Eac...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to make profit by selling products on Ebay?

Hi guys, I want to sell books on Ebay. However, after calculating all the charges of Ebay, I don't understand how I can sell them at a profit. I get books from a wholesaler at 35% discount of MRP. Assuming the price of the book is 250, I get it at 17...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Still Not getting remittance single time

Hi..Pl contact me if same prob with anyone My first remittance was ended on 11th aug but still it is not came into my account then i contacted to cust care many times atleast they told me to check my a/c details as per them my i fill wrong account de...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.