Professional Couriers are Fraud Company!!!

yourlastresort
Community Member
I dispatched Brand New Sandisk Cruzer Blade 4GB Pendrive from Chandigarh to Sakoli (District Bhandara - Maharashtra) on 31st August with AWB NO. IXC01606669. It stopped showing tracking after 5th of Sep. and today on 14th sep I got it back. Packet was ransacked and tapes were applied all over the package, when I removed one of the tapes, to my surprise, whole packet was torn apart and product was not inside the packet. Their customer care is not answering calls and local franchise is ready to fight with me. Very bad people, please stay away from such fraud courier company.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

@yourlastresort...

Why do you write "It is very rarely available" for all your items.

Sandisk 4GB pendrive is available everywhere in 1000's what's so rare about it ?.

Your own stock is showing 20 units so how come it is rare ?.
CIC hosting
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

mobile-phones-etc
Community Member
@raj sir,
good catch... buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
buy genuine mobiles at unbeatable price.
http://stores.shop.ebay.in/Mobile-Phones-ETC

Change is state of mind..but inevitable.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

dear all
it is a serious problem
as buyer i faced same situation. my packet was smartly opened and taped after stealing of 4 gb memory card from it.the workers in professional are doing this. company is unresponsive. never use professional courier it is my serious advice .
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

mganeshcud1985
Community Member
Seller sportsbuy10 has shipped item (INFLATABLE AIR TRAVEL PILLOW VERY COMFORTABLE) on 29-Nov-10. The shipping details are:
Track this item

* Courier name: PROFESSIONAL COURIER
* Airway bill details: KUR339829445

pls tell me where it is now.pls sir

mu email id is mganeshcud@gmail.com
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

Sellers never ship through Professional couriers (except paper documents). Personally i heard from some delivery guys of Prof.couriers, that they steal high value goods & sell it in black market or to their friends. I never used Prof.Couriers for sending parcels. keep away from them. Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from MACHPOWERtools
Buy branded tools at cheaper prices from http://stores.ebay.in/machpowertools
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

ultimate.traders
Community Member
this happened with me as well were a courier came back and when i opened it was empty..
their was clip on mp3 player inside though the item was not expensive but still i am going to avoid them from now
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

pymobile
Community Member
Other than bluedart all other couriers are unreliable.
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

oriflame_in
Community Member
This is strange because I use professional courier often and they have always delivered on time
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

forditec
Community Member
but once when i went to a local professional courier office to send my pen drive they said that electronic items cannot be sent through courier.. Then how to send electronics like mobile phone or pen drives?
Message 10 of 15
latest reply